Wrong item shipped

Back in 1974, I ordered parts for a 98k rifle from America.
They sent me all the parts and a 98% nice complete rifle!
Customs was confused, as was I. I contacted the company and they told me to keep it!
To many problems to get it back from Canada, Customs cleared it

I have emailed them I am not bashing them I am hoping that they will notice this before as I am sure they are swamped by emails.. yes I know I am be a little egocentric:) it is just I saved up for this rifle for a long time and to open a box that did not have the item...

Hi Guys,

I have often made deals with stefofthenorth (we are in the same club) and can assure you he is a well mannered person who ha no intention of doing any "public shaming". I believe no malice was intended.

Stay safe,

RSA1

Difference between this thread and a recent one about a Calgary based company is this one doesn't make FOC look incompetent or irresponsible.

This is a #### happens in a stressful time attempt to solve a problem. Problem was solved in 20 minutes. It worked because FOC is stand up, where other retailers on this site will blame their system or their staff for repeated mistakes, flaws and ongoing conflicts.

Whoever said that these type of threads increase reputation, they're right. Im more confident dealing with FOC now, not that i was concerned before.

Difference between this thread and a recent one about a Calgary based company is this one doesn't make FOC look incompetent or irresponsible.

This is a #### happens in a stressful time attempt to solve a problem. Problem was solved in 20 minutes. It worked because FOC is stand up, where other retailers on this site will blame their system or their staff for repeated mistakes, flaws and ongoing conflicts.

Whoever said that these type of threads increase reputation, they're right. Im more confident dealing with FOC now, not that i was concerned before.

As he said!

Hey FOC I ordered a stag 10 order # 100067092 received an sks I ordered despite being priced higher because you always deliver top notch service and I wanted to support a retailer who stands by their products. I am little upset right now but welcome the opportunity for you to make things right ASAP

Edit update : got a call from that at 5:00pm they made everything right thank you to guys at FOC and I look forward continuing to do business with the :)

So did they let you keep the sks ?

And this is clearly a mistake! Its not the weird things that you can get with some other business. FOC is one of the best

Back
Top Bottom