Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Faxon firearms arak-21 xrs

Faxon firearms arak-21 xrs

Hey, Not sure if this was brought up before elsewhere but any idea if these can come in and preferably NR with a longer barrel?

https://www.rainierarms.com/faxon-fi...=5e8bb4e0e0ec1

https://www.rainierarms.com/faxon-fi...=5e8bb4e0ecef7

https://faxonfirearms.com/arak-21-xr...-rifle-custom/

I keep reading

"ARAK-21 XRS Lower Receivers are not appropriate for standard AR-15s. The flared cuts and squared hoop will not allow standard manipulation with standard AR-15 uppers. The ARAK XRS lower does not include a buffer retaining pin."

And

"Due to the unique and innovative features of the ARAK-21® upper receiver, there are very few parts that are interchangeable with a standard AR-15. The firing pin, extractor spring, and ejector spring are the only parts that are standard and interchangeable with an AR-15 upper receiver."

So it sounds like there may be hope!
    Thanks!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Interesting. Faxon is a very reputable manufacturer, too.
    If you're going through hell, keep going.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CosmiC10R's Avatar
    Good find... would be interesting to see if it could come in...

I could only imagine how long the FRT might take...
    It's not about money.... It's about sending a message...
    Member - NRA (Bloomie made me do it ) - CCFR - NFA - CPC
    Juster - "I came to CGN for the firearms information, but stayed for the supportive mental health ecosystem"

by the time it gets here is will be amost $4000 anyways. Exchange and NR tax etc

Problem is if they can attach an AR upper through any means necessary and make it fire one shot they’ll consider it a variant. I’d love to see more NR options up here but they have a crazy way of determining a variant.

CGN Regular SuperDeadlyAccountant's Avatar
    There was another importer working with Faxon and a local gunsmith to create an NR version of this rifle. Looks like the project fell through as this was years ago and there's been zero news.

I was super interested in this upper so much so that I was gonna have it imported myself. But after lots of research it just didn't seem worth the hassle. It has many issues/flaws, but looks absolutely amazing.
    You need guns to do righteous work, Ajay… for every gun is a bible, for every bullet… a sermon. And he said to them ‘God forth into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole of creation.’

Inquiring a few years ago I was told the ARAK21 is prohibited.
    "To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
    - George Mason

I have the ARAK 21 Ar15 upper two actually I love it functions flawlessly regardless of ammo truly the best functioning upper I have ever owned or worked with Slightly heavy I like it better than the HK416 I used in Croatia , I liked it so much I bought a second from Canadian tactical my wife finds it just too heavy Phil gave me a good deal its never even been mounted tags still on the gas port adjustment , I am cleaning house just listed the second on EE , The other nice part is no buffer spring etc I use a law tactical side Folder and it will shoot from the folded position .

By Far one of the best companies around today Faxon is top notch I would without question purchase a NR rifle from them even at the 4-5k mark as it would be a investment in reliability .

The upper by itself is non-restricted even with the 12" barrel, anyone can buy one, but to use it you will have to attach it to an AR lower, since AR lowers is the actual firearm and specifically named as restricted, there is no way it will ever be non-restricted.

At the current exchange rate $1709 US just for the upper, add on the cost of a lower (it will be a custom made NR one) and a 18.6" barrel, you will be at the price of an XCR or higher.

I misunderstood I know I own 2 haha I thought you were suggesting they were coming out with a potentially NR type of Rifle , I read on and realized I was not clearly understanding .
    Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast