Thread: UTAS 14+1 12 Gauge in stock!!

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384

UTAS 14+1 12 Gauge in stock!!

Plenty of UTAS UTS-15 pump action shotgun in stock ready rock right here at Wolverine for only $699.99!! 14+1 rounds of 2 3/4" 12ga ammunition of your choice, coming in at a weight of 6.9 lbs she makes a comfortable lightweight package, being a bullpup design allows the whole unit to be a compact 28.3" long!

And for all you nay-sayers out there, this is not the shotgun of yesteryear.. these are the newest generation and honestly they are hardly comparable. Last round bolt hold open, forward assist, bolt release and all of the best upgrades from previous generations. Myself, along with Grumpy worked day and night repairing, upgrading, and overhauling the older generations so when I say there is a big difference in these compared to the old I mean it! As always:

You can E-mail us at: sales@wolverinesupplies.com

You can Call us at: 204-748-2454

You can send at letter to: Box 729 , #1 River Valley Road, Virden, MB, R0M 2C0 , Canada

You can send a messenger to : Lattitude#49.89617 | Longitude -100.85384 NE ¼ 5-11-25

Link to the Website --> https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/Se...S#?sortValue=3

Specifications

Manufacturer: Utas

Model: UTS-15

Pump-action 12-gauge shotgun chambered for 2 1/2″, 2 3/4″ & 3″ magnum ammunition.

Dual 7-round magazines with automatic alternating or selectable feed, snap open loading ports and cartridge counter magazine followers

Integrated top mounted picatinny rail for iron sights or optics - Sights Not Included

Technical polymer receiver with integrated spring loaded shell feeding device

Quick removable fire control housing containing the hammer, sear and disconnector.

Spring assisted pin ejector.

Fiber reinforced flip up stock / shell funnel.

Fiber reinforced butt plate with energy absorbing recoil pad.

4140 steel bolt body, precision machined and heat treated 4140 steel rotary bolt heat withthree locking lugs

Precision machined and heat treated 4140 barrel extension with three locking lug mortises

Precision machined 4140 steel barrel with muzzle threaded to accept Beretta style chokes.

Forward, rear and mid-point quick detachable sling swivel mointing points

Matt black non-glare anodizing on all aluminum parts

Matt black chrome or black oxide on all steel parts

Overall length 28.3”

Weight 6.9 lbs

Condition: New

The unique UTS-15 tactical shotgun is a 12-gauge pump-action shotgun with two 7-round selectable or alternately feeding magazine tubes. The tubes have snap-open loading ports and cartridge counter magazine followers. A selector switch located on the top of the tube/barrel assembly allows for use of multiple ammo types. Constructed primarily of fiber-reinforced, injection-molded polymer, the UTS-15 weighs only 6.9 pounds for quick pointing and easy handling. The 100% polymer receiver features an integrated, spring-loaded shell-feeding device and a quick-removable fire control housing, sear, and disconnector. The UT-15's bolt body, rotary bolt, barrel, barrel extension, and flash suppressor are made of 4140 steel that's been heat-treated and precision machined.
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

where is a grey one like in the photo? I dont see that as an option

When you watch a zombie moving and the dude needs to reload shells against a horde and overruns, this is what happens. Definitely on my list to buy! Though could be a few months. Looks fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Steers View Post
    where is a grey one like in the photo? I dont see that as an option
    Photo is for reference. Available units right now are Black, Green and Tan. If you did want a Grey one the gents over at Black Box customs would be able to help you out though!

oh I am sure they would, they have done some work for me before. But I don't want grey that much to do that. But I will be sending them an AR to fix up shortly.

CGN Regular
    Dear Wolverine, so if I understand correctly, these are the newest generation uts 15 or they are older generations which you upgraded yourselves to make it up to date with the currently produced one ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sekler View Post
    Dear Wolverine, so if I understand correctly, these are the newest generation uts 15 or they are older generations which you upgraded yourselves to make it up to date with the currently produced one ?
    No, these are the newest, not "upgraded" models that we did.

A vast majority of the guns we "upgraded" were already customers guns, not stock guns