NEW STAG-10 Models! 308WIN and 6.5 Creedmoor

ARMS EAST

Regular
Business Member
Rating - 95.7%
20   1   2
Arms East, the CDN Distributor of Stag Arms is pleased to announce the arrival of two new STAG-10 models for 2020.

The STAG-10 18.75" 308 Enhanced and the STAG-10 SL 20" 6.5CM Enhanced

Both rifles feature:
-New TAC-GOV Profile barrels. Repeatable sub-MOA accuracy with match ammunition, in a lighter, easy to carry package.
-New! STAG SL (Slimline) MLOK Handguard. Strong, lightweight, configurable and comfortable.
-VG6 Gamma Compensator. Effectively reduces recoil and muzzle climb.
-New! Ergo Suregrip 2 Handguard.

Shipping commences Monday April 13. We invite you to check them out.

Last edited:
Fluted barrel on the 308?

U0NdHbC.jpg

We will get a better pic, but the new barrel is below. It is not a heavy profile suitable for fluting.

U0NdHbC.jpg

We will get a better pic, but the new barrel is below. It is not a heavy profile suitable for fluting.

Mist have ben a glimure or something in the pic. Its a very interesting profile, especially in the chamber area.

The stag 10 platform has really took a life of its own here in Canada and rightfully so. I just find it too bad that it doest get any air time in the us guntuber circles! But I guess it keeps us as one of stags priority.

I have that same handguard, does anyone know how to take it off? I loosen the screw at the bottom, does it twist off or pull off? Its really tight both ways and I don't want to force it in the wrong direction. Thanks

I have that same handguard, does anyone know how to take it off? I loosen the screw at the bottom, does it twist off or pull off? Its really tight both ways and I don't want to force it in the wrong direction. Thanks

I believe if you watch Aero Precisiin I stalk vids on their Atlas rails that may help.

This is kind of a wedge lock design.

Back
Top Bottom