Athlon Optics in Stock!!!! Massive Inventory!

Wolverine .303

Business Member Rep
Business Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
rAVxFjQ.png

Massive Shipment of Athlon has landed and is ready to rock and roll!!! Check in with your local dealers for more info or As always:

You can E-mail us at: sales@wolverinesupplies.com

You can Call us at: 204-748-2454

You can send at letter to: Box 729 , #1 River Valley Road, Virden, MB, R0M 2C0 , Canada

You can send a messenger to : Lattitude#49.89617 | Longitude -100.85384 NE ¼ 5-11-25

Link to the Website --> https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/SearchByKeyword?word=athlon#?sortValue=0&MANUFACTURER=ATHLON

UWE1rnp.png
HAw4ExR.png

AmObZZm.png
XXvpdeo.png

opqGmsY.png
bpZxK6j.png

e4Bhc71.png
OsJc7v8.png

bC9TYWQ.png

So I decided to try out an Athlon Scope. The Vortex Viper PST Gen2 1-6 on my FX-9 is destined for another project, so I bought the "Athlon BTR 1-4x24" for it! Yes it is a cheaper scope than the Vortex, but for what I use the FX-9 for, it fits the bill! I have to say I was worried what the quality would be on a inexpensive scope...Upon opening the box was was surprised, the scope is solid and appears to be well made, the glass is clear and the turrets are solid and audible. Can't wait to test it out!! Thanks Wolverine for bringing these in! I think there will be some more Athlons appearing in my safe!!

Oh and thanks for the Orange clothes, I am always in need of more wipe down clothes!

Pictures Below:

Athon 1.jpg

ATHLON 2.jpg

Attachments

• Athon 1.jpg
    Athon 1.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 1,884
  • ATHLON 2.jpg
    ATHLON 2.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 1,872
Last edited:
A quick google search found nothing, do you know if the Midas TSR2 uses Aimpoint T-1 mounts or is it a proprietary system?

I don't want to sound ignorant or rude bit by who are they made? Its not every day that you see a new player in the optic game whit such a big range of choices?

I don't want to sound ignorant or rude bit by who are they made? Its not every day that you see a new player in the optic game whit such a big range of choices?

They’ve been around for a few years now. Cronus line is Japan made (LOW) the rest is Chinese. I have a few Athlon optics now and they are awesome value for the money. (FWIW I have Cronus and ares etr right now. More on the way)

All things considered, Athlon Ares ETR is probably my favorite scope that I own. Side by side with the Cronus I honestly couldn't see the price difference. For that matter, I couldn't see the price difference between it and the name brand stuff either. I really feel like they cut their own throat with the ETR because I would have paid Cronus money for this scope, easily. I've been running it almost a year and not a single issue.

The bigger name brands should be scared of Athlon if their in house (Chinese) offerings continue to be as impressive as the Ares ETR.

Good price too, I paid a bit more a year ago.

All things considered, Athlon Ares ETR is probably my favorite scope that I own. Side by side with the Cronus I honestly couldn't see the price difference. For that matter, I couldn't see the price difference between it and the name brand stuff either. I really feel like they cut their own throat with the ETR because I would have paid Cronus money for this scope, easily. I've been running it almost a year and not a single issue.

The bigger name brands should be scared of Athlon if their in house (Chinese) offerings continue to be as impressive as the Ares ETR.

Good price too, I paid a bit more a year ago.

Good to know!

Good to know!

It's quite enjoyable when someone at the range shoots your rifle and compliments your scope. That feeling knowing you will break their heart if you tell them they just complimented a Chinese scope that costs 1/2 the price of their Nightforce lol

As stated above, the value is second to none.

I have never had the opportunity to look through a Athlon Scope. What is your personal overall opinion on these? Do they seem to be well made, glass quality ect. ?

I have an Athlon Ares BTR 4.5-27 MIL, love the thing so much I need to buy another. But this time I might have to get the Midas TAC 5-25. Great repeatable dialling. Clear glass and reasonable price.

I have an Athlon Ares BTR 4.5-27 MIL, love the thing so much I need to buy another. But this time I might have to get the Midas TAC 5-25. Great repeatable dialling. Clear glass and reasonable price.

These are Tempting. I had a few 3000plus scopes that I have sold off because they spent too much time in the safe. But for 1200 dollars and to have something decent for the amount of "long" range shooting I do seems not soo bad!

How would an Athlon ARES ETR 4.5-30x56 compare to a Bushnell Forge 4.5-27x50 ... Both in FFP and MIL? Is the price premium on the Athlon worth it, so to speak?

Puts the Bushnell to shame. Ffp mil/mil is the way to go. Nice reticle. Glass is much better. I would say the ETR glass is just a hair behind the vortex razor hd. The Athlon also has quite a bit more elevation range. Turrets are really nice and locking windage as well as illumination. Definitely worth the price and then some.

Puts the Bushnell to shame. Ffp mil/mil is the way to go. Nice reticle. Glass is much better. I would say the ETR glass is just a hair behind the vortex razor hd. The Athlon also has quite a bit more elevation range. Turrets are really nice and locking windage as well as illumination. Definitely worth the price and then some.

Good to know, thanks. Seems like the BTR line is more comparable to the Forge. The ETR is really something else from what I'm seeing, for the price.

I think I found my next optic.

Back
Top Bottom