Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Athlon Optics in Stock!!!! Massive Inventory!

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384

Athlon Optics in Stock!!!! Massive Inventory!

Massive Shipment of Athlon has landed and is ready to rock and roll!!! Check in with your local dealers for more info or As always:

You can E-mail us at: sales@wolverinesupplies.com

You can Call us at: 204-748-2454

You can send at letter to: Box 729 , #1 River Valley Road, Virden, MB, R0M 2C0 , Canada

You can send a messenger to : Lattitude#49.89617 | Longitude -100.85384 NE ¼ 5-11-25

Link to the Website --> https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/Se...ACTURER=ATHLON

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

So I decided to try out an Athlon Scope. The Vortex Viper PST Gen2 1-6 on my FX-9 is destined for another project, so I bought the "Athlon BTR 1-4x24" for it! Yes it is a cheaper scope than the Vortex, but for what I use the FX-9 for, it fits the bill! I have to say I was worried what the quality would be on a inexpensive scope...Upon opening the box was was surprised, the scope is solid and appears to be well made, the glass is clear and the turrets are solid and audible. Can't wait to test it out!! Thanks Wolverine for bringing these in! I think there will be some more Athlons appearing in my safe!!

Oh and thanks for the Orange clothes, I am always in need of more wipe down clothes!

Pictures Below:

Name:  Athon 1.jpg
Views: 1859
Size:  101.0 KB

Name:  ATHLON 2.jpg
Views: 1850
Size:  100.0 KB
    Last edited by lacroian; 04-20-2020 at 06:01 PM.

A quick google search found nothing, do you know if the Midas TSR2 uses Aimpoint T-1 mounts or is it a proprietary system?

Arrrrrrggghhh!!!!!!....as my CC recoils in horror
    NFA CCFR

PRO PATRIA

Congratulations, this is the best 'what we have for sale' post by a dealer for a long while.

So much better than the broke links

Candocad.
    [FONT="Verdana"]Take that shot and take it well, because there is unlikely to be another chance.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    I don't want to sound ignorant or rude bit by who are they made? Its not every day that you see a new player in the optic game whit such a big range of choices?

Quote Originally Posted by rally guy View Post
    I don't want to sound ignorant or rude bit by who are they made? Its not every day that you see a new player in the optic game whit such a big range of choices?
    They’ve been around for a few years now. Cronus line is Japan made (LOW) the rest is Chinese. I have a few Athlon optics now and they are awesome value for the money. (FWIW I have Cronus and ares etr right now. More on the way)

Quote Originally Posted by rally guy View Post
    They have been around for a while and are showing up to PRS matches...

All things considered, Athlon Ares ETR is probably my favorite scope that I own. Side by side with the Cronus I honestly couldn't see the price difference. For that matter, I couldn't see the price difference between it and the name brand stuff either. I really feel like they cut their own throat with the ETR because I would have paid Cronus money for this scope, easily. I've been running it almost a year and not a single issue.

The bigger name brands should be scared of Athlon if their in house (Chinese) offerings continue to be as impressive as the Ares ETR.

Good price too, I paid a bit more a year ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Wal-Mart Greeter View Post
    All things considered, Athlon Ares ETR is probably my favorite scope that I own. Side by side with the Cronus I honestly couldn't see the price difference. For that matter, I couldn't see the price difference between it and the name brand stuff either. I really feel like they cut their own throat with the ETR because I would have paid Cronus money for this scope, easily. I've been running it almost a year and not a single issue.

The bigger name brands should be scared of Athlon if their in house (Chinese) offerings continue to be as impressive as the Ares ETR.

Good price too, I paid a bit more a year ago.
    Good to know!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast