Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Magazine pinning

Quote Originally Posted by bravo2058 View Post
    I don’t know if you are aware that even to possess unpinned mags is an offence under the criminal code of canada. Businesses are not allowed to sell unless pinned. If you purchased unpinned it is an offence. I’m just passing on some info trying to be helpful
    so you don’t get in hot water. Cheers
    Some people have to re-pin their mags after attending events south of the border before returning back to Canada.
    "Gun Control? It's the best thing you can do for crooks and gangsters. I want you to have nothing. If I'm a bad guy, I'm always gonna have a gun."Sammy "The Bull" Gravano

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by igojuone View Post
    Some people have to re-pin their mags after attending events south of the border before returning back to Canada.
    Those magazines would not be in compliance as the law prohibits alteration that enables the magazine to contain more than the allowed rounds after they've been modified to be in compliance.

with all the keyboard lawers in this thread I don't want to read this thread anymore. F@## get a life

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyRightAnswer View Post
    Those magazines would not be in compliance as the law prohibits alteration that enables the magazine to contain more than the allowed rounds after they've been modified to be in compliance.
    Well here in reality it isn't and never has been an issue, ever. What a bunch of losers commenting FFS. All too happy to go above and beyond apparently. Same guys that scrambled to pin their 10/22 mags...

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyRightAnswer View Post
    100% BS

The law says no such thing, not only that it does not apply to the US or people in the US nor can it be enforced on people in the US. As long as they are pinned on return to Canada it is 100% legal

Shawn

Quote Originally Posted by JACKSMYDOG View Post
    Ask and ye shall receive.

I generally use ASC or MFT 10 round mags. My Pmags just sit in a box most of the time. All 4 of these came from IRG, but years ago, no idea if it's the same guy.

The 40s are 3ish years old, side pinned, not countersunk, ground flat. I tested a few of these when I got them, and they drop free no problem.

The 30s are 5-6 years old, spine pinned, not counter sunk, not ground flat. I just opened these 2 for the photo, and my AR is not handy so I cannot check the drop.

There are only two types of people in this world, those who want to control others, and those who have no such desire. The former is the enemy of humanity.

Stand together. Stand strong. Don't give them an inch for they will take a mile.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deathrawt's Avatar
    I’ve had new mags delivered to me that would only hold four rounds
    I guess I’m going to liberal Wendy Heidi hell because I drilled em out and pinned them so they held five

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345