Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sig Sauer MPX, 9mm, 4.5 Inch, Coyote Tan, M-Lok In Stock!

Business Member RangeviewSports's Avatar

Sig Sauer MPX, 9mm, 4.5 Inch, Coyote Tan, M-Lok In Stock!

Sig Sauer MPX, 9mm 4.5″, Pistol, Coyote Tan, M-Lok

The choice of professionals worldwide, the MPX K offers a closed bolt gas piston system that is ultra reliable and durable. As with all MPX, the K is modular allowing for multiple handguard and barrel lengths and is ready to go for suppressor use. For 2019, the K now features the SIG PCB folding brace which allows the K to fold into an ultra-compact size and be operable in the folded position. The K also features an updated M-Lok handguard which is available as accessories in multiple lengths for suppressor coverage. Finally, the K is upgraded with the ultra smooth, ultra-fast Timney Trigger. Co-designed by Timney and SIG, this trigger offers the Timney performance you have come to expect we with the ultimate reliability to make it survive the punishment of a sub gun platform. If you are looking for the ultimate modular sub gun, look no further than the MPX K from SIG SAUER.

Name:  Sig Sauer MPX, 9mm 4.5?, Pistol, Coyote Tan, M-Lok.jpg
Views: 1854
Size:  72.7 KB

Rangeview Sports Canada
    1111 Davis Dr. Unit # 28B
    Newmarket, ON L3Y 8X2 Canada

Visit Online: www.rangeviewsports.ca/
    Phone: 905-868-6666
    Email: service@rangeviewsports.ca

Facebook | Instagram| Youtube

Anyone have, or know of, a place in or around the GTA (or at most a 30 min drive from) where I can shoot targets and sight in my rifles/scopes.

Appreciate any feedback/suggestions. Many thanks, hope everyone is well, and god bless.

Best Regards,
    Taka

P.S. Using the Ontario Atlas I found the nearest spot to be around Buckhorn area - But no way I'm prepared to drive that far away and hike through the wilderness just to fire off a couple of rounds.

I will buy this piece if you can help me find a place to target shoot around your area

Can it be a pistol now?

Quote Originally Posted by t.r. View Post
    Anyone have, or know of, a place in or around the GTA (or at most a 30 min drive from) where I can shoot targets and sight in my rifles/scopes.

Appreciate any feedback/suggestions. Many thanks, hope everyone is well, and god bless.

Best Regards,
    Taka

P.S. Using the Ontario Atlas I found the nearest spot to be around Buckhorn area - But no way I'm prepared to drive that far away and hike through the wilderness just to fire off a couple of rounds.
    How does this in any way have anything to do with this post? Seriously...

wish it had the smaller folding stock not the brace, useful for usa laws not here

CGN Regular
    Awesome !

Quote Originally Posted by Albguy40 View Post
    How does this in any way have anything to do with this post? Seriously...
    Lol, give Taka a break it's only his 7th post.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Best Regards,
    Taka

I will buy this piece if you can help me find a place to target shoot around your area
    Try the "general firearms" section Taka, you will more than likely get more answers there.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    Lol, give Taka a break it's only his 7th post.
    If he has an RPAL, then he should already know that he can't just go (up north) and start plinking anyways. A half hour drive north out of TO will put him in Newmarket....just sayin.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast