Dawson, Techwell, Cylinder and Slide, EGW Product Refreshed at Freedom Ventures

Freedom Ventures

Freedom Ventures - CGN Sponsor
Business Member
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Almost forgot to share with you that we got a refreshment shipment late last week with Dawson Precision, Henning, Techwell, Cylinder and Slide, Wolff Gunsprings and EGW parts.

All available through our website or by calling us.

http://www.freedomventures.ca

Techwell PCC Magwells.

tw-jp-gmr-15-magwell.jpg

Cylinder and Slide Trigger Kits.
csultra.jpg

EGW Precision 1911 Parts.

egwlight.jpg

Dawson Precision Sights.

fosight.jpg

IMG_8757.jpg

IMG_8758.jpg

IMG_8759.jpg

Hey guys,
are you expecting any of the Gen 5 Ice Magwells in black anytime soon? Also, how many plastic snap in inserts does it come with (or do you have extras for sale) and aluminum base plates?
Thanks in advance :)

Hey guys, are you expecting any of the Gen 5 Ice Magwells in black anytime soon? Also, how many plastic snap in inserts does it come with (or do you have extras for sale) and aluminum base plates? Thanks in advance :)
Sorry for the delayed response, I needed to do some research. Our sales of Glock Gen 5 Magwells has been really, really low - so we're not bringing them in for stock on the shelf.

If you want one, we can definitely order it for you, though.

Just go here and do the order and we'l get it in for you.

special-order_0.jpg

https://www.freedomventures.ca/products/dawson-precision-part-special-order

Last edited:
Ordered Wednesday...….at my door on Sunday!! Awesome guys. Love the magwell. Do you plan on bringing in the Dawson Aluminum Base pads?GlocK Magwell.jpg

Attachments

• GlocK Magwell.jpg
    GlocK Magwell.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 679
Hi, Just wondering an estimated delivery timeline on special ordered parts from Dawson?

I'm very sorry, to have to use this, but it's the truth...COVID-19.
Our exporter is having a slower time right now getting product from the manufacturers (Dawson, EGW, etc.) and that's slowing down the process.
Normally, we're looking at 6-8 weeks, but right now, that's stretching out to as much as 12.
I'm hopeful that will reign in and get back to normal as the USA re-opens up their economy.

Back
Top Bottom