Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: New CZ - 457 LRP LONG RANGE Just arrived

If it was just place like within like 24 hours or so then it takes us a day or two to verify the pal and then we charge the card. However if your order went through then it's good. If there's any issues we will contact you. Thank you for your order!
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    Located in Ottawa Ontario - Contact us at info@tesro.ca for questions, appointments and order pick-ups
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca
    instagram.com/tesrocanada

The beauties are there, first set getting shipped out today.
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    Located in Ottawa Ontario - Contact us at info@tesro.ca for questions, appointments and order pick-ups
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Max Owner's Avatar
    Displaced From South Western Ontario, To GP, Alberta. And back again...... And again.
    That is cool #### right there!!!!
    Shooter and Collector (kinda)

Never Forget Best Friends.

Aug 30, 2008.
    Dec 29, 2008.

Arrived today ! What a thing of beauty ! The composite stock and fit and finish are awesome
    The Liberal Party believes that terrorists should get to keep their Canadian citizenship ... "because I do,”.... Trudeau

Quote Originally Posted by aragorn1 View Post
    Arrived today ! What a thing of beauty ! The composite stock and fit and finish are awesome
    OH good, that shipped pretty quick, it is still iffy these days. ENJOY!
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

Displaced From South Western Ontario, To GP, Alberta. And back again...... And again.

Aug 30, 2008.
    Dec 29, 2008.

Do we know the torque for the action bolts to the stock?

Aug 30, 2008.
    Dec 29, 2008.

Real accurate eh!
    I seriously have 250.00 22s more accurate then what the MTR was (bought 3 gad!)I honestly don’t think CZ can or remember how to build accuracy.
    When a Norinco NS 522 slaps ya in the face.....ouch.
    I stand in the shadows and wait for the data.

Dave64, I've personally had very good luck with the 457 MTR. Been able to produce average of 5x5 shot groups around 0.35-0.4" consistently at 50yards.

2 other CRPS competitors I know shoot MTRs and are able to produce <0.5" average 5 shot groups at 50yards.

Almost always, the ammo of choice by CZ shooters appears to be SK rifle match, but most SK varieties seem to work quite well. CCI standard also produced average groups in the 0.5" range.

Not willing to say there isn't such thing as a lemon, but I've seen overwhelming positive reviews/experiences with the 457 MTR.

Sadly must have bin my luck.. I believed in the product so much i went through three ended up with a Cooper M57.
    Ones expectations of accuracy always may differ just wasn’t interested in buying the rifle then a barrel to achieve the consistency I required.
    I own the 452s and the 453 they still outshot MTR I Believe when they went to the interchangeable barrels hey didn’t or couldn’t obtain there accuracy.
    I truly hope the LRP has the gains in the new barrels soon as the videos come out that will change my mind.