Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: New CZ - 457 LRP LONG RANGE Just arrived

Quote Originally Posted by Dave64 View Post
    Sadly must have bin my luck.. I believed in the product so much i went through three ended up with a Cooper M57.
    Ones expectations of accuracy always may differ just wasn’t interested in buying the rifle then a barrel to achieve the consistency I required.
    I own the 452s and the 453 they still outshot MTR I Believe when they went to the interchangeable barrels hey didn’t or couldn’t obtain there accuracy.
    I truly hope the LRP has the gains in the new barrels soon as the videos come out that will change my mind.
    On top of everything that has been said, did you try different kind of ammo. My personal rifle for example is extremely picky with ammo. So much so that if I just took random ammo I would not even bother shooting it. For a long time I thought it was just a "meh" rifle, until I hit the lots that it liked. And I went through a lot of ammo. That being said, every 22 rifle is different and it could be a lot of different things affecting accuracy.
    Last edited by Tesro Inc; 08-13-2020 at 03:50 PM.
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    Located in Ottawa Ontario - Contact us at info@tesro.ca for questions, appointments and order pick-ups
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca
    instagram.com/tesrocanada

Any more reports on how well these shoot ?
    RIP chalkriver ....I am back as chalkriver2

Quote Originally Posted by chalkriver2 View Post
    Any more reports on how well these shoot ?
    I think we will hear more more in coming weeks and months as these are so new that the guys had barely time to break them in. Kind of like CZ 457 MTR when it came out last year, people were on the fence and once the reports came in they all vanished from the shops.
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    Located in Ottawa Ontario - Contact us at info@tesro.ca for questions, appointments and order pick-ups
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Max Owner's Avatar
    Displaced From South Western Ontario, To GP, Alberta. And back again...... And again.
    Good.

Will write up some thoughts when I get to a pooter.
    Shooter and Collector (kinda)

Never Forget Best Friends.

Aug 30, 2008.
    Dec 29, 2008.

Displaced From South Western Ontario, To GP, Alberta. And back again...... And again.
    Had mine out this past Tuesday.

It shot Eley Tenex, RWS Target Rifle and Rifle Match ammo real well. Eley Match Biathlon wasn't great.

I do need help to adjust the length of pull. Pulled a bunch of screws out and none of them was right. Need a T25 slim shank to try the couple other screws. No Youtube videos or explanation in the "manual"

Aug 30, 2008.
    Dec 29, 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Owner View Post
    Had mine out this past Tuesday.

It shot Eley Tenex, RWS Target Rifle and Rifle Match ammo real well. Eley Match Biathlon wasn't great.

I do need help to adjust the length of pull. Pulled a bunch of screws out and none of them was right. Need a T25 slim shank to try the couple other screws. No Youtube videos or explanation in the "manual"
    What he said ...... same here. Comb height, got it, raise or lower the butt, got it..... have the different size spacers that came in box for extending length of pull but ????? Took out all the screws, pulled pushed pried, nope don’t get it.
    The Liberal Party believes that terrorists should get to keep their Canadian citizenship ... "because I do,”.... Trudeau

Quote Originally Posted by aragorn1 View Post
    What he said ...... same here. Comb height, got it, raise or lower the butt, got it..... have the different size spacers that came in box for extending length of pull but ????? Took out all the screws, pulled pushed pried, nope don’t get it.
    There are two screws under the rubber butt plate. They wold be parallel to the bore. Loosen those until enough space is created and then insert the spacer. I will try to attach some pictures.
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

Quote Originally Posted by Tesro Inc View Post
    There are two screws under the rubber butt plate. They wold be parallel to the bore. Loosen those until enough space is created and then insert the spacer. I will try to attach some pictures.
    Name:  IMG_20200817_151243.jpg
Views: 336
Size:  48.6 KB
    Name:  IMG_20200817_151234.jpg
Views: 334
Size:  54.2 KB
    Name:  IMG_20200817_151225.jpg
Views: 333
Size:  67.0 KB
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca

Will try those again. They are quite long.

Aug 30, 2008.
    Dec 29, 2008.

only couple of these left from this shipment!
    Tesro Inc
    Site Sponsor
    www.tesro.ca
    facebook/tesroca