Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SiG Sauer IOP - program now on hold due to import ban

Anyone mind explaining what the IOP program is quickly? I'm a front line worker and love Sig, so I'd love to hear about it, cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianGunMan View Post
    Anyone mind explaining what the IOP program is quickly? I'm a front line worker and love Sig, so I'd love to hear about it, cheers.
    It stands for individual officer program, most gun companies have a discount (IOP) program for cops and soldiers that lets them buy guns for personal use at a discount. SIG and MD are extending this to first responders in this case

Shawn

It's the individual Officer Program.

You reach out to a Sig retailer, ask them to quote the IOP price on a firearm you are looking at, and they will tell you if it's on the discounted list, and how much the discount is. From my experience, the discounts range from $20 - $100 off MSRP popular models.

Don't expect to see 50% off a new X-Five Legion.

With your Hospital or Provincial Healthcare worker ID we would like to say thank you and include you into this program.
    Police-Military-FireFighter-EMS-Nurses-Doctors-Armed Security.

List of dealers that are familiar with iop program?
    As per the post If your dealer does not have one or is not aware of the changes you can refer them here or have them contact their MD Charlton/SiG Sauer Representative. Dealer link is below.
    http://mdcfirearms.ca/find_a_dealer.php

Where do you find the prices or how much the discount is ?
    As per the post The IOP forms are available at your local SiG Sauer Dealer or by emailing iop@mdcharlton.ca
    When requesting please identify where you would qualify.

You pay the price on the form and it is a discounted 2020 price. Fill out the form and bring it to you local SiG Sauer Dealer. Only some items apply and they are on the form, not the entire line is offered under this program.
    MD Charlton Co.
    Sig Sauer Master Distributor and Canadian Warranty Center

CGN Regular
    Is the Cross rifle included in the IOP?

Is the IOP still in effect? I am a front line worker and I am wondering if it applies to my P320 Spectre Comp purchase ?
    Member: CCFR, NRA, CSSA, NFA
    Yes, I am a Leatherworker ---- FIVE Leather ----

Quote Originally Posted by Coho View Post
    Is the IOP still in effect? I am a front line worker and I am wondering if it applies to my P320 Spectre Comp purchase ?
    The process is prior/at time of purchase and only applies to select firearms. Contact MDCharlton for the paperwork/list.
    Fight for what you believe in today because tomorrow could just be too late.

CGN Regular
    What is a FRONT line worker, a person that ACTUALLY went to work during this COVID Bull#### Scam?, and didn't claim Benefits that ultimately will be Fuc$%%ing be paid by the PEOPLE that went to work, a front line worker is a person that went to work that was overwhelmed with Over time due to the fact that the Govt drop the Ball when it comes with Health Care , when we have OT in the Aerospace Industry, we just put the time IN, No benefits are paid to us , we don't cry for Govt ####$$%ing Help, we JUST go to work BECAUSE we have a JOB, just that ####$%%ING SIMPLE.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    You'll notice that despite more-recent posts in this thread, their own thread in their own forum, they haven't responded in the last TWO AND A HALF YEARS.

It's a moot point for me because all of the messages that I sent to <iop@mdcharlton.ca> went unanswered.

Nothing but cricketts.
    Kyle Defoor talks about Mindset:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vPCqMo9TCg

Quote Originally Posted by Wendell View Post
    You'll notice that despite more-recent posts in this thread, their own thread in their own forum, they haven't responded in the last TWO AND A HALF YEARS.

It's a moot point for me because all of the messages that I sent to <iop@mdcharlton.ca> went unanswered.

Nothing but cricketts.
    My most recent email from them is in late March. I haven't tried to since because I got the pistol I wanted and haven't had to. Maybe you have the wrong email? They've always been great to me.
    Fight for what you believe in today because tomorrow could just be too late.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12