Thread: Rio Target Shotshells New and In Stock

Rio Target Shotshells New and In Stock

Lots of stock in 7.5 & 8's and in different weights & Speeds. Now shipping to dealers, Ask for them By Name !! Tried, Tested & True

RIO Star Team EVO Training Loads are designed for competitive shooting. These shots feature high quality loads for better patterns and special powder blends to deliver fast shots across 3 payloads with less recoil.

Name:  RIOTEAM.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  108.3 KB

RIO TOP TARGET Load brings ballistic superiority and box-to-box consistency. Combining a proprietary clean burning single-based powders with perfectly matched wad and primer results in excellent velocities, moderate pressures, and a smooth recoil
    Name:  RIO2.jpg
Size:  108.6 KB

REVIEW.
    I can confirm that these light loads, with their combination of low recoil and high speed, give a very pleasant shooting experience with good feedback and effective results. You could easily shoot 100 or more of these and feel no after effects in a typical clay target O/U. Even in a side-by-side or light O/U they will make for a comfortable day’s clay shooting. If you like a cartridge that gives a crisp, fast response with minimal recoil, you might well like these light Rio Target Loads. The only way to know for sure is to try some.

Name:  RIO1.jpg
Size:  99.7 KB
    Last edited by MD Charlton; 08-02-2022 at 04:28 PM.
    MD Charlton Co.
    Sig Sauer Master Distributor and Canadian Warranty Center

This ammunition is great stuff, I remember being a teenager hunting with my dad and using Rio 3” shells to take down deers, they are really good quality
    You're out!