Thread: Sig Slides?

Sig Slides?

Can we order slides through our dealers? Interested in a optic cut slide with X-ray sights installed, I see the sig site has 4.7 in black, stainless, and FDE

I'd be in for some Sig slides with optic cuts.
    What's the cheapest method?
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

I’d say cheapest method is buying them OEM optic ready, *but doesn’t seem available anywhere…second to that is sending a guys current slide in for milling and cerakoting, then thirdly is trying to find and buy another slide and ship it in and have it milled/cerakoted. Cheapest would’ve been to have paid little extra off the hop and buying a Sig initially with optics, but for all those like myself and realizing that after the fact lol…not to mention buying one lately isn’t an option. Problem is finding optic ready slide actually in stock anywhere….

Quote Originally Posted by ontheedge View Post
    I’d say cheapest method is buying them OEM optic ready, *but doesn’t seem available anywhere…second to that is sending a guys current slide in for milling and cerakoting, then thirdly is trying to find and buy another slide and ship it in and have it milled/cerakoted. Cheapest would’ve been to have paid little extra off the hop and buying a Sig initially with optics, but for all those like myself and realizing that after the fact lol…not to mention buying one lately isn’t an option. Problem is finding optic ready slide actually in stock anywhere….
    What size black box literally has some sig ones and rdsc grey ghost

https://shop.blackboxcustoms.com/col...de-optic-ready

Ah……mine are 220 & 226 Legions. Totally forgot about the 320 series.

Sig sells p320 kits with the slide and frame, including M17/M18 kits. Hope some retailers can bring them in.

Ah……mine are 220 & 226 Legions. Totally forgot about the 320 series.
    I haven't any seen those around before just the 320s.

Thanks for the info. I'll try Blackbox Customs since P226 slides seem to be a rare bird.
    I also have a P227 which I'm very unlikely to find a slide for.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Yes we sure can, no problems on slides, barrles and mags.......so far.......

Quote Originally Posted by Crunch762 View Post
    Can we order slides through our dealers? Interested in a optic cut slide with X-ray sights installed, I see the sig site has 4.7 in black, stainless, and FDE
    MD Charlton Co.
    Sig Sauer Master Distributor and Canadian Warranty Center

Quote Originally Posted by MD Charlton View Post
    Yes we sure can, no problems on slides, barrles and mags.......so far.......
    Great to hear. Was inquiring about some parts by email and then import ban announcement dropped and never heard back. Sounds like time to pick my parts and place my order.
    Oh hello. Are you picking up your brass?