New M10X-Z

kekservative

Regular
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How is it different from the previous DMR version? There is no list of features/differences anywhere, just generic promotional stuff. All I can see is shorter handguard, which tbh seems like a downgrade.

If it doesn’t include the DMR safety it’s not worth it. Frankly, every safety should be a DMR safety.

DMR safety Glocks.
DMR safety Sigs.
DMR safe spaces.
DMR safe injection sites.

DMR ALL THE THINGS :runaway:

Can you really call it a DMR if its never actually been a DMR. Maybe if I have trouble selling some guns on the EE I can just call them a DMR edition.

For sale: Chinese SKS, non matching numbers, missing bayonet, cracked stock, rifling poor (almost a smoothbore). But its an highly collectible DMR version. $1300 Firm

I have the DMR and like it. Shoots well, decent accuracy, I really like the trigger and ergos all in all. One big issue I have is that after about 30-50 rounds I get a stuck case in the chamber. The extractor rips the case rim, so I know it isn't the issue. I have to use a brass rod to thump out the stuck case. I use a chamber brush, clean the chamber spotless, and same results. I contacted M+M but no answer. Anyone here that has one see this?

I have the DMR and like it. Shoots well, decent accuracy, I really like the trigger and ergos all in all. One big issue I have is that after about 30-50 rounds I get a stuck case in the chamber. The extractor rips the case rim, so I know it isn't the issue. I have to use a brass rod to thump out the stuck case. I use a chamber brush, clean the chamber spotless, and same results. I contacted M+M but no answer. Anyone here that has one see this?

Lacquer build up in the chamber from the ammo you are using. My vz rifles use to do the same every now and then

I had the same issue with copper washed ammo but I got rid of the gun, no regrets. These rifles need chrome bores and chambers.

that is def possible. the ones that stuck were copper washed, but I do have some lacquer rounds as well. Going to start trying ammo to find out if this is it. Would really hate to get rid of this rifle, it is great when it works...

If it's a 2021 short Handguard version that just came in in last month or so it's upgraded V2

With : New 2021 Features:

Ion-nitraded, thinner profile barrel = smoother finish, better longetivity especially in the chamber area.Gas valve is 100% heat treated stainless-steel for easier cleaning.Nickel boron bolt allows higher lubricity and improved wear resistance.Short handguard is 100% free-floated versus partially floated.Charging handle has O-ring which make it more difficult for accidental release.

Back
Top Bottom