Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New M10X-Z

Quote Originally Posted by Jest4phun View Post
    Don't these new ones also only come with one mag now instead of 2 like the old ones
    Not sure they ever came with two mags, mine only came with 1 metal magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by Kozse View Post
    Not sure they ever came with two mags, mine only came with 1 metal magazine.
    Oh, well mine came with 2 metal ones with the BHO followers.

Quote Originally Posted by Windham View Post
    I have the DMR and like it. Shoots well, decent accuracy, I really like the trigger and ergos all in all. One big issue I have is that after about 30-50 rounds I get a stuck case in the chamber. The extractor rips the case rim, so I know it isn't the issue. I have to use a brass rod to thump out the stuck case. I use a chamber brush, clean the chamber spotless, and same results. I contacted M+M but no answer. Anyone here that has one see this?
    I had the same issue with copper washed ammo but I got rid of the gun, no regrets. These rifles need chrome bores and chambers.

that is def possible. the ones that stuck were copper washed, but I do have some lacquer rounds as well. Going to start trying ammo to find out if this is it. Would really hate to get rid of this rifle, it is great when it works...

delete
    Last edited by JeffMan; 05-01-2020 at 05:42 PM.

once my range opens up I'm going to do some trials to see if I can work this out. I'll post results.

CGN Regular
    stucked 1 case so tight I have to use a flathead to pry the bolt open

If it's a 2021 short Handguard version that just came in in last month or so it's upgraded V2

With : New 2021 Features:

Ion-nitraded, thinner profile barrel = smoother finish, better longetivity especially in the chamber area.Gas valve is 100% heat treated stainless-steel for easier cleaning.Nickel boron bolt allows higher lubricity and improved wear resistance.Short handguard is 100% free-floated versus partially floated.Charging handle has O-ring which make it more difficult for accidental release.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12