Remington 870 TAC-14s have arrived

epps

Regular
Business Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
16 April 2020

Ellwood Epps has received a shipment of the Remington 870 TAC-14 shotguns.

These guns are available in 12ga x 3" and 20ga x 3" with 14-inch barrels.
Stocks are black synthetic pistol grip with MagPul MOE Tactical M-LOK fore ends.
Chokes are fixed Cylinder.

See the listings on our website.

Retail pricing is $799.00 + taxes on both variants.

If you wish to purchase any item from our website listings, simply click the ADD TO CART button next to that listing, then proceed through the CHECKOUT screens to complete your order at your convenience.

Our staff is available during regular business hours to assist you with any purchase. If you require assistance with your order, please contact our store by telephone at 705.689.5333 and speak with any one of our sales staff, each of whom will be able to assist you.

Why are these ~$200 more than other dealers? I see them listed anywhere from $589 - $629 elsewhere.

Yes I've bought lots of stuff from your store and yes I've generally found your prices very competitive. Not trying to call you out or anything, I'm genuinely curious what's up this time?

Why are these ~$200 more than other dealers? I see them listed anywhere from $589 - $629 elsewhere.

Yes I've bought lots of stuff from your store and yes I've generally found your prices very competitive. Not trying to call you out or anything, I'm genuinely curious what's up this time?

Good point.....
I also support Epps whenever I can but at this price we are in 870P territory, as compared to the 14" Police models that others had listed in the last two weeks. That rules out the exchange rate as a reason.

Good point.....
I also support Epps whenever I can but at this price we are in 870P territory, as compared to the 14" Police models that others had listed in the last two weeks. That rules out the exchange rate as a reason.

I see they have since marked the price down in line with what other retailers are selling them for.

Epps is usually pretty good. I don't see them being very far off too often. That's what made me question it this time.

Back
Top Bottom