Business Member
Rating - 97.2%
610   18   5
Soft Armour Carrier Combo PRE ORDER TAN or Black
MAY 11TH 2020

$474.99 per order price $269.99
1 MMD carrier and 1 set of L3A 10x12 shooters cut plates

TAN
https://www.sjhardware.com/product/soft-armour-carrier-combo-pre-order-tan-may-11th-2020/

BLACK

https://www.sjhardware.com/product/soft-armour-carrier-combo-pre-order-black-may-11th-2020/

mmd black carrier-1.jpgmmd tac carrier.jpg

Attachments

• mmd black carrier-1.jpg
    mmd black carrier-1.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 2,712
  • mmd tac carrier.jpg
    mmd tac carrier.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 2,707
Is this essentially a combo of the carrier you have for $168 and the soft plates you sell for $250? If that's right, this sounds like a smokin' deal.

Is this essentially a combo of the carrier you have for $168 and the soft plates you sell for $250? If that's right, this sounds like a smokin' deal.
yes you are correct, same items as a package for $269.99
its a massive order that we placed , so we are sellign them fast and cheap!!
think we are down to around 30 set now.
that will be the last of it at this price, i think this is out 7th run or pre orders we have done like this
bbb

Ordered, thank you. Any idea when more AR500 plates will be available?

Thank you
and for the AR500, WE WANT TO GET THIS LAST LARGE BATCH PROCESSED BEFORE WE DO ANOTHER, ALWAY WAITING / HOPING FOR THE USD$$ TO COME DOWN A BIT,
BUT IT WILL BE SOON.
we don,t want to be one of those shops that do pre orders we cant keep up with, we have had 95% success with doing this, so we wil ljust wait for a bit before we do it again
thanks
simon

Thank you
and for the AR500, WE WANT TO GET THIS LAST LARGE BATCH PROCESSED BEFORE WE DO ANOTHER, ALWAY WAITING / HOPING FOR THE USD$$ TO COME DOWN A BIT,
BUT IT WILL BE SOON.
we don,t want to be one of those shops that do pre orders we cant keep up with, we have had 95% success with doing this, so we wil ljust wait for a bit before we do it again
thanks
simon

I knew there's a reason I like you guys. Good to hear it.

Back
Top Bottom