Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Soft Armour Carrier Combo PRE ORDER TAN or Black MAY 11TH 2020

Sweet,ordered!
    Thanks

Was my post removed? And by who?

Better than I got. After many emails and calls to a number that is never answered I finally got an email May 21st. saying that there are a lot of people waiting to buy this and they would gladly cancel the sales contract and sell it for more money (which I’m sure is illegal). Still no tracking number and it’s June 3rd. They have had my money since April 21st.for something that should have shipped out “no later than May 11th”. Anyone get theirs already and paid after April 21st? Was my order really one of the last two that couldn’t be filled on time?

Quote Originally Posted by v33 View Post
    So I’m told. At least you got something. Not feeling very good about this experience, especially being ignored by the vendor.

Quote Originally Posted by Fixkars View Post
    Was my post removed? And by who?

Better than I got. After many emails and calls to a number that is never answered I finally got an email May 21st. saying that there are a lot of people waiting to buy this and they would gladly cancel the sales contract and sell it for more money (which I’m sure is illegal). Still no tracking number and it’s June 3rd. They have had my money since April 21st.for something that should have shipped out “no later than May 11th”. Anyone get theirs already and paid after April 21st? Was my order really one of the last two that couldn’t be filled on time?
    Hey you already have many emails and many answers to what was going on. As well as info was posted here about a deadly with the kevlar.
    No one told you what we would sell it for more.
    Youcwerextold that if you were in able to wait we would refund yours we have alot of clients waiting.
    I hate to be that guy .... but have you seen what's going on in the world this last 6 weeks.
    Things are not normal
    And eveyone is busting there ask to pick up the slack.
    Yes we will fill your order asap
    Yes you were one of the last ones .
    We expect the kevlar to land tomorrow.
    We will pray to the shipping gods that it arrives.
    Even fed ex cant meet deadlines at the moment
    Simon

Thanks but I have received ONE email from your company and had to come back on CGN to find an update on the orders. I have gotten nothing but promises of “about a week”. If you can’t deliver on your promises, don’t make them in the first place. Put a more realistic delivery time on your advertisements. If you told me it would be a month then I would have that expectation.

I hate to that guy but Thanks for busting YOUR ass to make money for YOUR business.

Thanks but I have received ONE email from your company and had to come back on CGN to find an update on the orders. I have gotten nothing but promises of “about a week”. If you can’t deliver on your promises, don’t make them in the first place. Put a more realistic delivery time on your advertisements. If you told me it would be a month then I would have that expectation.

I hate to that guy but Thanks for busting YOUR ass to make money for YOUR business.
    Well would you like me to foward you the email?
    Also if we had any idea that it would be late we would have made the lead time longer.
    We did indeed give a longer lead time.
    Thanks for the advise.
    Again things are not normal. Being able to get back to please is not always possable as fast as many would like.
    And god forbid someone makes a mistake forgets somthing
    I again if you are unhappy then we are more then willing to refund you.
    If you reply is .. as I expect. You wanted better comps and a faster reply and a faster on date shipping
    Then we have done eveything we can to make that happen.
    Please post here to let us know what you would like us to do with your order.
    Simon

You can ship my order express post as compensation seeing that it will be close to a month from the date promised. And no you can’t refund the order to charge someone else $299 or more for the privilege of buying from you. And sure you can forward me the emails but the only email I got from your company is the one on May 21st that was a reply to one of my many requests for an update on the status of my order.

And another note, I don’t know what you are referring to in regards to “better comps”. If you had mentioned something in an email (of which I have not received) then please do tell what comps you would be referring too. I have only asked for one compensation and that was in this post for express post shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by badboybeeson View Post
    Well would you like me to foward you the email?
    Also if we had any idea that it would be late we would have made the lead time longer.
    We did indeed give a longer lead time.
    Thanks for the advise.
    Again things are not normal. Being able to get back to please is not always possable as fast as many would like.
    And god forbid someone makes a mistake forgets somthing
    I again if you are unhappy then we are more then willing to refund you.
    If you reply is .. as I expect. You wanted better comps and a faster reply and a faster on date shipping
    Then we have done eveything we can to make that happen.
    Please post here to let us know what you would like us to do with your order.
    Simon
    Last edited by Fixkars; 06-03-2020 at 08:14 PM.

You can ship my order express post as compensation seeing that it will be close to a month from the date promised. And no you can’t refund the order to charge someone else $299 or more for the privilege of buying from you. And sure you can forward me the emails but the only email I got from your company is the one on May 21st that was a reply to one of my many requests for an update on the status of my order.

And another note, I don’t know what you are referring to in regards to “better comps”. If you had mentioned something in an email (of which I have not received) then please do tell what comps you would be referring too. I have only asked for one compensation and that was in this post for express post shipping.
    You acting like a jaggoff isn't making you look better or your grievances look more legitimate. you just look petty.

If you're trying to make the company look bad it's not working, considering he's still entertaining your hissy fit despite you misrepresenting them.

Grow up. I bet you flip out and start yelling at the drive through too.

No one asked for your opinion.

I know he’s got a lot of work shipping stuff out but still waiting for those forwarded emails.

Quote Originally Posted by brandon_ha View Post
    You acting like a jaggoff isn't making you look better or your grievances look more legitimate. you just look petty.

If you're trying to make the company look bad it's not working, considering he's still entertaining your hissy fit despite you misrepresenting them.

Grow up. I bet you flip out and start yelling at the drive through too.

No one asked for your opinion.

I know he’s got a lot of work shipping stuff out but still waiting for those forwarded emails.
    You had your conniption on a public forum, that's explicitly asking to be judged. Don't want to be told you're acting childish? There's a simple solution...

There is a simple solution. And it doesn’t involve people who have nothing to do with either side of the situation.
    But you keep bumping this to the top. Thanks tool.

Quote Originally Posted by brandon_ha View Post
    You had your conniption on a public forum, that's explicitly asking to be judged. Don't want to be told you're acting childish? There's a simple solution...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast