Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Leupold - the science behind optic quality

which models are made in china or the phillipines?

Quote Originally Posted by 1-trident-1 View Post
    which models are made in china or the phillipines?
    Some lower end models have parts outsourced from these countries and assembled in Oregon. Go to Sniperhide forum and use their search function. Even so, still a quality brand for every budget.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lt.hicks@rogers.com View Post
    Korth, tell Leupold to make some CW direction turrets so I can buy Leupold!
    The Mark 5 HD line offers clockwise options in all three magnifications - 3.6-18, 5-25, and 7-35.

Quote Originally Posted by .308ACADIAN View Post
    Anyone carrying the new line of sunglasses?
    All of our dealers have access to the sunglasses. We have seen quite a few orders roll out, so contact your preferred store to order. If you have any trouble, reach out to us for assistance in finding a dealer to help you.

Quote Originally Posted by johnl View Post
    Do the ones made in China or the Philippines get the same attention? I have a couple of M8's, a Gold Ring tactical and a nice rimfire variable EFR. Too bad they don't offer high gloss finish anymore. For the price you can't beat Leupold and no nonsense warranty.
    None of Leupold's scopes are made in China/Philippines. While they were available, the Redfield Revenge line were produced in the same Chinese/Philippine factories as all of the other scope's on the market; this line has been discontinued for a couple of years now.

Every Leupold scope is held to the same standards for impact rating, waterproof/fog-proof minimums, and the same lifetime guarantee.

KGL

Quote Originally Posted by Korth Group Ltd View Post
    Good day CGN,

If you are curious about what goes into producing world class optics, give this a watch.

KGL
    Nicely done!

Most of my hunting rifles wear Leupold scopes. Been that way since 1975.

I have other brands on rifles that don't get out often, but the serious rifles will almost always be wearing a Leupold.

(Honourable mentions to Nightforce (2.5-10 x 32) and Trijicon (1-4 x 24 Accupoint). Those are two scopes that are awesome and have their place on very special rifles.)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by A-zone View Post
    Nicely done!

Most of my hunting rifles wear Leupold scopes. Been that way since 1975.

I have other brands on rifles that don't get out often, but the serious rifles will almost always be wearing a Leupold.

(Honourable mentions to Nightforce (2.5-10 x 32) and Trijicon (1-4 x 24 Accupoint). Those are two scopes that are awesome and have their place on very special rifles.)
    If you want to look into valid engineering on optics and the like delve into Zeiss, Swarovski, S,&B and others.

Nice video, thanks. Had about every brands of scopes in my life and at the end I like my Nigthforce and I like my Leupold as well. Both great scopes.
    CCFR, NFA and CPC member.

... load one, skip one, load four...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123