Grizzly 14 inch 2019 prod Questions

That worked. Your's has a ghost ring rear sight instead of a rifle rear sight like the 2019's have. So your's should be the non-2019 rail.

My 2019 version has a notch rear sight instead of that ring. Ahead of it is 4 holes in the receiver.

I'm not seeing holes ahead of your ghost ring rear sight. The product description on Canada ammo's non-2019 rail is "Receiver must be drilled and tapped for mount (different than ghost ring sight holes). Sounds like you might need to get the receiver drilled and tapper to use it?

If that's the case, it might be cheaper to just see if there's any other rails out there with holes that match up with the rear ghost ring sight holes when that part's removed.

Thanks for that:) will look into it!

I was trying to post a link for you from Canam’s site but there server is still down, they sell a low and a high version of the magwedge rail. It’s long enough to mount a red dot on it.

kZBsKqN.jpg

I have an 870 express with 14" factory Remington barrel and a 2019 grizzly tube fed 14" rifle sight version. I swapped the barrels between the two, they fit fine and cycled snap caps no problem.

Which rail did you get, low or high?

I want to be able to add a 28 inch vent ribbed barrel with a bead sight and hoping it won’t block the bead. I know the ghost ring is pretty high in the rear already so trying to work thought that scenario.

Back
Top Bottom