Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ak47 pmags

We are currently out of stock, they were one of the first to sell out. We have more coming in on the next export.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kingjenky's Avatar
    You mean you just had some in over the last 2 day.....I missed them....wtf!!!! I checked and checked.....Gota be faster next time ffs I guess.....I just missed 8 new ones on the EE yesterday to.....dam snoozer!
    We are all so politically correct!!!! its gonna ruin us all......

Unfortunately, when we announce the truck has cleared customs the sales start. We will alot a large amount for next month, currently we have even sold out in the US. People don't buy 2 or 5 they are buying 20 to 100 at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingjenky View Post
    You mean you just had some in over the last 2 day.....I missed them....wtf!!!! I checked and checked.....Gota be faster next time ffs I guess.....I just missed 8 new ones on the EE yesterday to.....dam snoozer!

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Unfortunately, when we announce the truck has cleared customs the sales start. We will alot a large amount for next month, currently we have even sold out in the US. People don't buy 2 or 5 they are buying 20 to 100 at a time.
    I thought I was suppose to get a PMsaying when you had them for sale :-(
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

We are truly sorry, the US guys transferred stock and they were sold before they hit the Canadian warehouse. Moving forward the Canadian office will deactivate certain UPC codes to ensure everyone is looked after prior to them just hitting the site.

PM me your contact info and we will reach out to you.

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    I thought I was suppose to get a PMsaying when you had them for sale :-(

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12