Thread: Beretta 87 Target .22LR Semi-Auto Pistol Black - In Stock

Business Member RangeviewSports's Avatar

Beretta 87 Target .22LR Semi-Auto Pistol Black - In Stock

Beretta 87 Target .22LR Semi-Auto Pistol Black

The Beretta 87 Target is a practical-shooting competition pistol that is ready to go out of the box.

All a competitor would have to do (if desired) is to mount the optics of his choice, which can be done quickly and easily thanks to the built-in Weaver-style rail. The 87 Target can be also used as a great training pistol, since its controls are quite similar in location and feel to those of Beretta’s famed 92 Series.

ACCURATE AND EASY TO SHOOT

As Beretta’s flagship target pistol, the 87 Target has to satisfy some very stringent accuracy requirements. It is capable of producing cloverleafs at distances of 30 yards and more, while the trigger, breaking at a crisp 3lbs, greatly helps minimize muscular interference while shooting it. The grips are ergonomically sized for the hand of the average shooter, but they are easily replaceable with something beefier or slimmer to fit other sizes.

Name:  Unknown-1.jpg
Views: 702
Size:  105.4 KB

Rangeview Sports Canada
    1111 Davis Dr. Unit # 28B
    Newmarket, ON L3Y 8X2 Canada

Visit Online: www.rangeviewsports.ca/
    Phone: 905-868-6666
    Email: service@rangeviewsports.ca

Facebook | Instagram| Youtube

Looks like Robo’s Auto 9!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead

Quote Originally Posted by SteelFlint View Post
    Looks like Robo’s Auto 9!
    Exactly what I think every time I see this pistol...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Alloy or steel frame?

87s (and 89s) are alloy frames. But they are weighted, hence the chunky barrel profile.

I've got an 89, the predecessor to 87s despite the model numeration. Shoots better than S&W 41s some days. These are high-end bullseye grade rimfires.

You know the Beretta that I haven't come across yet is a 92 Combat. But this is a distraction. The 87 is pretty dope.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead