Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you know where need Free donation 3D printed face shield to front line?

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    Hello DO, I just spoke with the front desk at PH. I let them know that the package of face shields that we spoke about will be arriving asap from DO, the PH/FD was elated and extremely thankful. I left them my contact info to let me know when it arrives.
    That's great, tks a lot for help! Let us know if they need more.

I am a front line healthcare worker at Lakeridge Health Oshawa Hospital on the COVID 19 unit and we are always in need of more ppe. You can donate through our foundation.
    https://www.lakeridgehealth.on.ca/en.../ppe-drive.asp

Lakeridge is also partnered with Orchard Villa LTC, which is one of the harder hit nursing home and I believe the foundation can channel the face sheild to them.

Thank you so much for your help!

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyDaLips View Post
    I am a front line healthcare worker at Lakeridge Health Oshawa Hospital on the COVID 19 unit and we are always in need of more ppe. You can donate through our foundation.
    https://www.lakeridgehealth.on.ca/en.../ppe-drive.asp

Lakeridge is also partnered with Orchard Villa LTC, which is one of the harder hit nursing home and I believe the foundation can channel the face sheild to them.

Thank you so much for your help!
    Tks for info, we contacted Lakeridge at first beginning in Mar. and get a official replied that they don't need this kind of face shield. Please let me know if they need any more, tks!

Hello,
    I work for the organization that would definitely benefit from your offer. I have a 3D printer and continue to print identical face shields but running out of visors and elastics. If you could help me out with this - would be really appreciated.
    Please PM for details if you have the capacity to assist.
    Thank you.

not sure if its been mentioned but im sure grocery stores etc. would love a few of these...ive spoken to a few cashiers who are worried as they are still waiting for additional protections...id say maybe offer them at any place that has people serving and congregating...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer The_Sicilian's Avatar
    Good morning, I am confirming Sunnybrook Foundation would be very grateful to receive more of your face shields. We are actually piloting the reuse of shields so the supply is not where it should be. Whatever you can spare would be very welcome! Thanks again for this generous offer.
    CCFR Member

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Sicilian View Post
    Good morning, I am confirming Sunnybrook Foundation would be very grateful to receive more of your face shields. We are actually piloting the reuse of shields so the supply is not where it should be. Whatever you can spare would be very welcome! Thanks again for this generous offer.
    PM sent!

Business Member
    Name:  20200512102625.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  101.9 KB

Name:  20200512102614.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  114.9 KB

Send 2 cases of face shield to Kitchener fire department, got the info from CGN, tks!

Sorry for the logo color, something wrong with my printer.......

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123