Page 1 of 21 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: A statement that needs to be made.

A statement that needs to be made.

This statement will not sit well with some people, but it needs to be said.

The world has lived through some devastating atrocities. I’m sure I speak for everyone when I say our hearts go out to the families and people that were affected by these heinous crimes.

You will never be able to stop the premeditated evil that some people are capable of. This unhinged individual was very calculated in his attack, it took time and considerable planning to execute. This individual had no remorse for his actions and no regard for life including his own.

It is not the firearms, storage laws or the magazine capacity restrictions that will stop atrocities like this.

As harsh as it is, people like that are broken, they need to be put down, plain and simple.

The world can be a cruel place and unfortunately some people are unable to cope and conform to societies rules.

You will never be able to stop the alcoholic who gets behind the wheel, no different then you can stop people who commit these atrocities when they have no regard for human life.

As much as I wish I had the answer that would fix the problem, I don’t. Although, I can state with great certainty that more firearm legislation will not stop these types of crimes.

The ultimate problem is people.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Although, I can state with great certainty that more firearm legislation will not stop these types of crimes.
    Exactly

I gotta agree. Getting rid of capital punishment was the WORST mistake we've ever made as a nation.... aside from banning CHL's, pepper spray and ostracizing self defense.
    Keep fighting the good fight!
    CCFR-CSSA-NFA. 12(2), 12(3), 12(4), 12(6.1), 12(7)..... <What???? Okay! Okay I'm dreaming. I'll probably NEVER get to join the PROHIB club.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Sits well with me. Truth

Well said.

Quote Originally Posted by Chumlee Bumsnag View Post
    Sits well with me. Truth
    I can not understand what is wrong with North American man. I come from Romania and we to not have mass shootings, and yes you can legally posses handguns or AK 47.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    You are not wrong.

RIP to the many victims.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

I for one don't want the state to have the power to kill citizens. The state is extremely fallible, and has no accountability.
    That said, if this fuk was confronted by a citizen with a gun, and that ended it before it really got going, I'd be ok with that.

Amen. Unfortunately, when people are scared, they're willing to settle for half-hearted virtue signaling measures rather than solutions that address the root of the problem.

Well said
    -Have Faith. Have Freedom. Have Fun. Exercise extra caution when dealing with NEW MEMBERS on EE, those who have low to no feedback or low to no post count.
    -avoid newbies ads that has no pics but will send them upon request bcos their pics may have been stolen off the net.
    -scammers are targetting WTB ads.
    -if the deal sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Page 1 of 21 12345678911 ... LastLast