Thread: Recent purchase experience

Super GunNutz

Recent purchase experience

There are certain things that shouldn't go unmentioned and excellent customer service is one of them!
    During my recent purchase of a restricted firearm, Dean went out of his way to correct one of my mistakes and to facilitate the transfer. Thank you for that!
    But not only was the service from SSS exemplary, their price for the item I purchased was more than fair! In a time when the majority of dealers were all too eager to mark up their existing stock "because of the poor exchange rate and devaluation of our Canadian Dollar", Select Shooting Supplies maintained their "old" price and passed ton to the customer! This ethical and fair market behaviour is what makes them stand out, and above, other dealers! Thank you!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    Picked up my Dillon XL750 - and many extras to go with it - from Dean/Ryan and Tracy at SSS. Love these people and will continue to purchase from them at their new location!

Business Member Rep
    Thanks for the feedback!

In this time of COVED-19 isolation, it was a pleasant surprise to go to SSS website, place an order that included 8 items, use their simple payment setup, and receive the package via Canada Post in less than a week. Everything ran VERY smoothly and even though I didn't deal with anyone in person, I went away with the feeling that SSS is a great business to deal with. I now look forward to being able to go and see the new store when things get back to something like normal.

Purchased my first pistol with Select and it was such a wonderful experience. I contacted a couple other retailers but Select was the fastest with question replies. Definitely got a repeat customer with me, can't wait for range 519!