Thread: 10+ Rating - The best place to shop

Cool 10+ Rating - The best place to shop

THANK YOU TILLSONBURG GUN SHOP!

Placed an order for a new shotgun first thing yesterday morning. The gentleman I spoke to was friendly and efficient and took down my order in no time. I expressed to him my desire to receive this firearm ASAP for this weekends turkey opener. Given the current situation I knew I was asking a lot but I was hoping they could help me out in a pinch. Heather contacted me an hour later to arrange shipping and to my amazement said she would try and have it to me next day. WOW! She sent me the tracking number later on in the afternoon and it was time for me to wait.

Waited all day and was starting to think it would be delivered tomorrow. Just as I got comfortable, my phone rang, it was the courier with my package! Ran to get it and tore open the package like a kid on Christmas. I am so excited to have this new shotgun in time for turkey season.

I owe the entire TGS team a huge thanks for making this happen in such a short period of time.

Thank you!

CGN frequent flyer JohnnyPython's Avatar
    Yup. Super fast transaction and shipping. Really happy giving them my business.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPython View Post
    Really happy giving them my business.
    After being super disappointed by another retailer, I couldn't agree with that last sentence more. Tillsonburg Gun Shop has earned a loyal customer for life!

Nice to hear this. They have a rifle in stock that I've been looking at (online). Was your gun packaged well? That's always my biggest concern with $1000+ items being shipped in cardboard boxes and run over by trucks before getting to me.

CGN frequent flyer JohnnyPython's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipester View Post
    Nice to hear this. They have a rifle in stock that I've been looking at (online). Was your gun packaged well? That's always my biggest concern with $1000+ items being shipped in cardboard boxes and run over by trucks before getting to me.
    It came in perfect condition.

I recently made two purchases from Tillsonburg Gun Shop on separate occasions on the Bushnell "30 for 30" sale. On both occasions the items were shipped quickly, free and the requested copies of the receipts for proof of purchase were tucked safely inside the boxes!
    I'm sure I'll be back again in the future!

Quote Originally Posted by Pipester View Post
    I had zero issues with my package upon receiving. I would buy from Tillsonburg Gun Shop with the utmost confidence.

CGN Regular
    I love the used gun section where the guns are more expensive than new.