Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Gravel Agency Experience?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    If its an 870 Express model, there is no assurance that any replacement you get will be in better condition. A Wingmaster is another story altogether...

I only dealt with them once and ordered some replacement parts. No problems.

I used them frequently for Crosman Parts as well once for warranty for my H&R before Christmas, and I have to say, It was flawless. No complaints, they always answered my questions and kept me in the loop. It did take a little longer for a replacement, only because they didn't have any replacement, in stock. But It was only couple months. Way better than Rugers 6 months.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

I sent in an 870 once... No complaints here.

Quote Originally Posted by srnm View Post
    Has anyone here had experience with Gravel Agency for warranty work? I have a new 870 with some blemishes on the barrel, not a big deal I can live with it as is, but if I send the gun in they said they can refinish it or swap it out. I'm just curious what peoples experience have been with them. Last time I sent a gun in for warranty it was a disaster, it sat with blue line solutions for a year and had to be sent immediately back as they messed up the timing on the cylinder and snap shots took 4 months to fix a front sight on a rifle.

Is Gravel Agency better? Just trying to decide if its worth the hassle.

Thanks
    no, but I've emailed them a couple times regarding availability of remington parts, and yet to here from them.
    a couple years ago i mailed them a rifle that they did warranty on, no charge, and i was second owner.

I returned my 700 during the trigger recall . 2and 1/2 weeks from initial call to it coming in the back door. Bought parts, quick and efficient service

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Bigbubba's Avatar
    I have used their warranty service several times for older Remington rifles (model 600 and 660) and every time the service was great.
    They send me an empty box with a return label to ship it to them, then they shipped it back to me.
    Didn't cost me 1 cent.
    And was reasonably quick as well

I sent a rifle back a couple years ago under warranty, I paid for the shipping and they fixed it quickly and sent it back. Good experience for me
    Last edited by NSS; 04-28-2020 at 01:24 PM.

Top shelf service on warranty and parts. Some are equal none are better in my book

CGN Regular
    No complaint. Sent in a marlin and they fixed more than i asked

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast