Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Gravel Agency Experience?

Gravel Agency Experience?

Has anyone here had experience with Gravel Agency for warranty work? I have a new 870 with some blemishes on the barrel, not a big deal I can live with it as is, but if I send the gun in they said they can refinish it or swap it out. I'm just curious what peoples experience have been with them. Last time I sent a gun in for warranty it was a disaster, it sat with blue line solutions for a year and had to be sent immediately back as they messed up the timing on the cylinder and snap shots took 4 months to fix a front sight on a rifle.

Is Gravel Agency better? Just trying to decide if its worth the hassle.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by srnm View Post
    Has anyone here had experience with Gravel Agency for warranty work? I have a new 870 with some blemishes on the barrel, not a big deal I can live with it as is, but if I send the gun in they said they can refinish it or swap it out. I'm just curious what peoples experience have been with them. Last time I sent a gun in for warranty it was a disaster, it sat with blue line solutions for a year and had to be sent immediately back as they messed up the timing on the cylinder and snap shots took 4 months to fix a front sight on a rifle.

Is Gravel Agency better? Just trying to decide if its worth the hassle.

Thanks
    avoid that place like Covid-19

Haven’t heard good things if you have a problem

I had to send back a Marlin 336 recently. They had great communications and resolved my issue with a replacement as soon as the had the rifle in stock. Have also in the past purchased replasemeny parts with success.

I've only dealt with them once, for a warranty issue.
    My experience was stellar.
    All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.-The Pigs

A few years back I had to send a brand new first time used 870 three barrel package back to them. The rifled deer barrel was in the rain during shotgun season for about 20 mins. After a 30 minute drive back home after the hunt the whole gun developed serious rust that left serious stains. Long story short the gun went back for warranty and after 6 months it came back worst. Two more times ( these times they requested all 3 barrels this time ) they went back and each time the issues grew bigger. A year later they finally made it right and exchanged the gun to a 870 SureShot Slug gun. That gun I still have and it performs great and is a tack driver at 100-150 yds with zero rust issues. They did pay all shipping charges as well.

GT.

Edit... Forgot to note they did respond to my calls and emails in a timely manner and the lady I dealt with was very nice and tried her best to deal with the issues that weren't necessarily in her direct control.
    Last edited by dearslayer; 04-24-2020 at 08:11 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bcsteve's Avatar
    I’ve purchased Remington and Marlin parts from them as well as warranty work on Remington stock. They were quick and great to work with.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperCub View Post
    If it was all about saving money, we'd all be shooting Stevens 200s in 30/06.
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdical Driver View Post
    Please remember that places like CGN are probably the most pro-police places in Canada.

I have a negative experience with Gravel.
    Agree with above poster: “avoid like covid-19”
    Another wave of propaganda, and a new strain of BULLSHHT!!!

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink! -unknown

CGN Regular
    I just have dealt with them last w for 3 boxes of 17 hmr defective ammo I bought maybe 5 years earlier. I received 3 new boxes 3 days later.
    Great communication!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer nomad 68's Avatar
    NS,Alberta and sometimes, points in between
    I've used their warranty service ( something you will inevitably experience if you buy Remington or Marlin nowadays) and turn around time was fast.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast