Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Gravel Agency Experience?

Quote Originally Posted by Yarbo View Post
    Sent in a S&W revolver 2 months ago. I haven't even received an email acknowledging that they've gotten it. Communication was great until I sent it in, then things died.
    Funny how that happens ... had a similar experience not long ago, 6 months to do a 1 hr repair in spite of a promised 1 month turn around

Quote Originally Posted by Yarbo View Post
    Sent in a S&W revolver 2 months ago. I haven't even received an email acknowledging that they've gotten it. Communication was great until I sent it in, then things died.
    yup i'm experiencing that right now. I was getting same/next day responses. now that i sent them proof of purchased and the warranty form. its been weeks with no response, they are suppose to get back with me about the RMA procedure

[QUOTE=srnm;16963101]Thanks for all the input guys, its seems like its a hit and miss when it comes to service. I know things are going to probably take longer due to this covid19 and with Remington being shutdown currently so if a replacement barrel needs to be brought in it might take a while. Really hoping they will cover shipping... but that might be asking for too much. I will say that this has defiantly put me off Remington products. I'm surprised it passed any

Last edited by seikojay86; 01-10-2024 at 08:11 PM.

I'm in the same situation as the OP. Bought a brand new 870 Express Tactical and there's a burr inside the forend that is causing this scratch on the magazine tube. I can see that the scratch is getting worst everytime I rack the shotgun. Gravel told me to send it in for warranty but at my own shipping cost to them. Really leaves a bad taste in my mouth for having to deal with a poorly manufactured shotgun that's never been shot and shipping it at my own cost. Still contenplating if I should send it in or not.

pictures to show the scratch:

https://postimg.cc/gallery/pyqYqCd

Quote Originally Posted by freddyfour View Post
    I had to send back a Marlin 336 recently. They had great communications and resolved my issue with a replacement as soon as the had the rifle in stock. Have also in the past purchased replasemeny parts with success.
    For me it was a different Marlin model, same result.
    Today could be the last day of the rest of your life.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456