Thread: Excellent service along with quick shipping during the Covid-19.

Excellent service along with quick shipping during the Covid-19.

I would like to thank P&D Enterprise in Edmonton for their excellent service and lightning fast shipping. Within two days of my phone order Malinda C. had my order picked and shipped with a tracking number. I received my three rifles in 2-3 days.

The guns were well wrapped and all arrived in perfect order. They have got to be swamped with orders during this pandemic and crazy demand for hunting gear. I can't imagine how I got my stuff so quickly, but thank you Phil, Dianne, Malinda and any other P&D staff that made my order go so smoothly!.....

I have dealt with P&D for close to twelve or so years now, always been a pleasure doing business with them. Their prices are almost impossible to beat on many rifles.

One happy customer!....

Kindest regards,

TH
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

If we're doing shout-outs then I'll give Bullseye in London A+ for speed and customer service!
    CCFR,CSSA,OFAH

Quote Originally Posted by LouF View Post
    If we're doing shout-outs then I'll give Bullseye in London A+ for speed and customer service!

You may want to do that on their own thread section, not P&D's thread section. Just saying!.......

I wonder if they realize how much business they lose by not having a functional website.

Quote Originally Posted by Pipester View Post
    I wonder if they realize how much business they lose by not having a functional website.
    Yes, pictures of guns would be nice but google is always a mans best friend. I saw what they had in stock, looked it up on the internet and voila, I ordered my stuff.

I agree pics and details would be better but maybe this is how they keep their prices competitive. This would be a question for Phil or Dianne. Maybe you should call them and suggest your idea!.....

They'll email pics if you ask!

Quote Originally Posted by mayes View Post
    They'll email pics if you ask!
    Very cool, that works!......

Quote Originally Posted by LouF View Post
    Both great stores but hands down no competition. I made an order through both store same day and P&D's was in my hands before I even got a reply from Bullseye. Still wont hesitate ordering from either store but P&D is the top tier store in my books.

Thanks for the comments, we are working on the new web site. We have kept full staff and also have six phone lines that allow us to allow multiple curb side pick ups and mail orders usually shipped same day. We will pass along your comments. Phil.
    P&D Enterprises (Retail dealer in Arms, Ammo and Accessories)
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945
    Visit our Site http://www.p-d-ent.com