Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Yeti... the cup kind...

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    USA for the most part
    Everything Yeti I have ever owned is made in China. He asked where they were produced, not where the companies office is.

Honestly, I think Yeti made a mistake outsourcing their labour like most other companies. A fully made in the USA or Canada line would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Tachead View Post
    Everything Yeti I have ever owned is made in China. He asked where they were produced, not where the companies office is.

Honestly, I think Yeti made a mistake outsourcing their labour like most other companies. A fully made in the USA or Canada line would be cool.

I totally agree, We need to start buying or making things in our own country. For example majority of hunting gear out there is absurd amount of price and you still get the made in Chin-ah tag on it but with offices in USA. IE. First Lite. I refuse to pay this ridiculous mark up on a product that you know are being made for pennies on the dollar.

MAKE CANADA GREAT AGAIN !

Quote Originally Posted by .22LRGUY View Post
    Buy it or don't-it's unfortunate some people have to sound-off on a sponsor's subform like this. For user's of CGN...you DO know that sponsors play a big role in keeping this site ticking...right? The anti-gun concerns/rumours-definitely cause for concern, but I'm confident it TSE's explanation.

TSE-I only took a quick look at the link, but are you carrying the 710ml mug w. lid? I think it's part #4414.
    you DO know that some sponsors got booted because of unethical practices.

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-trident-1 View Post
    you DO know that some sponsors got booted because of unethical practices.
    Are you insinuating we are behaving unethically?

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

Quote Originally Posted by Tachead View Post

I just looked at all of the packages...

The mugs and associated are marked: "Designed in Texas. Made in China".
    The coolers only have USA markings, but nowhere do I see a country of origin statement.

To be honest, what we most want for our business is the YETI mugs as they laser engrave the best, by far of all the powder coated mugs out there. (Pelican mugs always look a little smudged along the edges) But to carry the line, you must bring in a sample of the entire line up.

We burn a lot of custom mugs for corporate.

I have mixed feelings about the coolers, due to price, but will be trying one out this week to see if the "ice time" claims are legit as that is the biggest draw for me.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

Quote Originally Posted by rkm456 View Post
    Really? I've got a bunch of their stuff and it's all designed in Texas but made in Chi-nah.
    You are correct... The cups and mugs are all marked that way.
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    If you want to learn more about the genesis of Yeti The Hunting Collective podcast interviews the two guys who started the company, Ep 27. (Ben O'brien worked for Yeti before he joined the meateater team)
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    If you want to learn more about the genesis of Yeti The Hunting Collective podcast interviews the two guys who started the company, Ep 27. (Ben O'brien worked for Yeti before he joined the meateater team)
    MeatEater?!?!?! You mean the GREEN DECOYS!!!!!

So funny listening to Canadians who drink NRA Kool-Aid. Can't imagine what it was like in your household when NRA TV went down the toilet. Must have been hard times for some of you. Yeti is a quality product and does more business in one hour than any BS boycott can muster up in the snowflake portion of the gun world. Effen first world problems gentlemen.

I have a Yeti 20 oz mug and love it. Stainless and seamless on the inside. I had several Bubba mugs and had ancient coffee leak from those seams. I also have a stainless Timmies mug that predates the Brazilian consortium taking over and changing it to plastic.
    It's amazing how many businesses here get piled on for not pleasing certain folk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Fully aware I'm Living the Dream.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast