Yeti... the cup kind...

TSE JR

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor
Business Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Yeti 2.jpg
Yeti 3.jpg

Plenty of awesome YETI products in store.

https://www.theshootingedge.com/custom/gear-preparedness-camping-and-cooking

Attachments

• Yeti 2.jpg
    Yeti 2.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 2,069
  • Yeti 3.jpg
    Yeti 3.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 2,066
TSE is is like a leaf in the wind....one minute they publically bash Ducks Unlimted as being somehow anti gun but are with Yeti. Do some research and you will see a similar stance on firearms between?????

Yeti? Really? The company that has taken a public stance against citizens owning firearms?

They absolutely did not. The NRA got seriously pissy when YETI told the NRA that they were amalgamating ALL of their corporate programs and NRA took it as a personal slap in the face and spun it as a 2nd amendment issue. IT was 100% not.

TSE is is like a leaf in the wind....one minute they publically bash Ducks Unlimted as being somehow anti gun but are with Yeti. Do some research and you will see a similar stance on firearms between?????

I disagree... when the NRA / Yeti war started, we had just started carrying YETI and we had to politely walk away from YETI back then until mom and dad stopped fighting.... once the dust settled, it was clear that the NRA, with very sore wounds from being legitimately bashed on, just saw YETI changing it's business model with the elimination of a BUNCH of old legacy contracts as another attack... but it wasn't and after review,I honestly believe YETI simply wanted streamlined, consistent contracts... which almost everyone of my suppliers has... They even offered a sweet one to the NRA, but because it was "different" the NRA piled on YETI, (IMO) like a bully.

Yeti is not anti-gun, anti-outdoorsman, anti-hunting.... and they make the best products in the market.

My 2 cents

Yeti drank the PR Koolaid a few years back when there was a huge push to kill relationships with thr NRA in a very short span the following companies cut ties (see: outdated discount programs) with NRA citing their disapproval of gun ownership:

Citi bank
Delta airlines
American Airlines
MET life
REI (owns Camelback and Giro and Bell helmet)
First national bank
Enterprise rent a car
Hertz
Allied
Symantech
Wyndham resorts
Best western
Etc......
Then Yeti jumped on the bandwagon in the same week hoping to get some of those sweet sweet social justice points. It bit them in the ass and they walked back their stance. Thats business.

I have Yeti products. Im not going to shoot or blow them up like some other morons but I doubt I'll buy anymore of their overpriced products.

Last edited:
Theres ZERO chance of me ever being convinced about a $110 lunch bag. Or a $100 bucket....with the lid. Not even sure why it is legally allowed to produce common products then charge absurd amounts of money....but I'm sure its all about your rep ya know... you aint nothin if you dont show up to the sunday golf event with your highest priced ridiculous stuff.

This guys got a bunch of tongue in cheek yeti vids. Quite comical..

I disagree... when the NRA / Yeti war started, we had just started carrying YETI and we had to politely walk away from YETI back then until mom and dad stopped fighting.... once the dust settled, it was clear that the NRA, with very sore wounds from being legitimately bashed on, just saw YETI changing it's business model with the elimination of a BUNCH of old legacy contracts as another attack... but it wasn't and after review,I honestly believe YETI simply wanted streamlined, consistent contracts... which almost everyone of my suppliers has... They even offered a sweet one to the NRA, but because it was "different" the NRA piled on YETI, (IMO) like a bully.

Yeti is not anti-gun, anti-outdoorsman, anti-hunting.... and they make the best products in the market.

My 2 cents

YETI pulled the same bull#### MEC did. They will not see another dollar from this guy.

Cheers,

Buy it or don't-it's unfortunate some people have to sound-off on a sponsor's subform like this. For user's of CGN...you DO know that sponsors play a big role in keeping this site ticking...right? The anti-gun concerns/rumours-definitely cause for concern, but I'm confident it TSE's explanation.

TSE-I only took a quick look at the link, but are you carrying the 710ml mug w. lid? I think it's part #4414.

Whats wrong with Yeti, they are doing something right! A Publicly traded company worth a ton of money. I have more than doubled my investment. I love my yeti water bottles and coffee mugs! The coolers are a little too rich for my blood though!

Yeti drank the PR Koolaid a few years back when there was a huge push to kill relationships with thr NRA in a very short span the following companies cut ties (see: outdated discount programs) with NRA citing their disapproval of gun ownership:

Citi bank
Delta airlines
American Airlines
MET life
REI (owns Camelback and Giro and Bell helmet)
First national bank
Enterprise rent a car
Hertz
Allied
Symantech
Wyndham resorts
Best western
Etc......
Then Yeti jumped on the bandwagon in the same week hoping to get some of those sweet sweet social justice points. It bit them in the ass and they walked back their stance. Thats business.

I have Yeti products. Im not going to shoot or blow them up like some other morons but I doubt I'll buy anymore of their overpriced products.

Camelbak and Bell are owned by Vista Outdoors. Vista Outdoors owns mostly firearms related companies. You might want to check your information, that also applies to your statements on Yeti. PBR has been very, very publicly pro gun, Yeti is also a big sponsor of theirs.

I have a pretty good assortment of yeti cups and i love them but someone has to explain the bucket to me, just dont get that one.

Back
Top Bottom