Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Our New Location is Almost Ready to Open - Just Waiting on Ford

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by IanON View Post
    Sounds like you got it all figured out big hoss, enjoy your pathetic drone life.
    Ya know, for someone with the truth you answered surprisingly few questions. I would honestly like to know how you think this is REALLY playing out behind the scenes. If you don't feel comfortable answering these questions publicly because they would make you sound insane PM me, I 100% wont share what you have to say. I just need to know what you think the global illuminati overlords are up to here.

In an effort of good faith, I will also willingly, publicly answer, honestly and truthfully to the best of my ability, a full coherantly worded and thought out explination of my stance on ANY topic of your choosing. Becuase if I am going to ask you to publicly articulate your thoughts on a topic I should be willing to do the same.
    Last edited by trimeal1; 04-28-2020 at 06:59 PM.

I am really looking to getting into the new store and back to the range.

And, In Before the Lock!
    “Somewhere out there, right now, someone is practicing. And when you meet him, he will win." Unknown

Congrats Select Shooting Supplies, I cant wait to check out the new place, as for you other retards bitching about the "pandemic" thats killed 835 people, half of which were in old age homes, out of an Ontario population of 14.5 million ( I know math is hard for idiots so I'll do it for you) that works out to be 0.00573095%
    If this frightens you please for the love of god STAY HOME... no one is forcing you to go to their store....

CGN Regular
    Well lol at the way the thread is going, but yeah nice place!

Glad to see its ready for shopping and congrats!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by KALIKO JAKK View Post
    as for you other retards bitching about the "pandemic" thats killed 835 people, half of which were in old age homes, out of an Ontario population of 14.5 million ( I know math is hard for idiots so I'll do it for you) that works out to be 0.00573095%
    If this frightens you please for the love of god STAY HOME... no one is forcing you to go to their store....
    For anyone who wants a Kaliko summary:
    Not enough people have died for me to try being a decent human being. I will likely survive and because of that, I think your loved ones are a worthless statistic.

Oh, and its 2852 in Canada, or 217,562 recorded dead globally.
    Now before you tell me that its just the old and sick. Everyone is going to die eventually, what if someone gets diagnosed with skin cancer and the next day they get hit by a car. You would argue that it wasnt the car accident... becuase they had cancer, they were gonna die anyways! 100% the same logic.

So stay home you useless ####... the virus will never get you right...? but no, you gotta flap your lips and tell other people what they should or shouldnt do... #### off you spineless ####...

Here's some more stats for you, DEATHS from 1 Jan 2020- 27 Apr 2020
    156,589 SEASONAL FLU
    209,001 COVID19
    315,680 MALARIA
    345,117 SUICIDE
    804,934 ALCOHOL
    1,608,852 SMOKING

You get the idea...

CGN Regular
    Here's some more stats for you, DEATHS from 1 Jan 2020- 27 Apr 2020
    156,589 SEASONAL FLU
    209,001 COVID19
    315,680 MALARIA
    345,117 SUICIDE
    804,934 ALCOHOL
    1,608,852 SMOKING

You get the idea...
    Yeah, I clearly get the idea, I think you need to get it. There was 209,001 (217,562) MORE deaths than usual, that are ideally, preventable by working together.
    You can't get coughed on and catch suicide, or get sneezed on and die from smoking. Is that not enough for you? Do the murders in NS not matter because...like tons of other people died that day.
    Death is tragic enough, doesn't minimizing preventable death and suffering matter to you at all?

But I'm spineless because I don't want grandma to die because I wanted to go to the movies.

"to open up a new shop, but advocating that non-essential businesses be allowed to have people browsing, touching and in general being within close proximity of others, is stupid."

I am not sure if this thread is so irredeemably off track that any middle ground is left. Why could this business not open, like many others have, with limits of say two customers inside at any one time? Another option would be to have goods handed over at the door with wireless processing. Gloves could be worn by store staff. I agree that having customers pawing over merchandise and blowing snot everywhere is not appropriate, but let's be real.

So stay home you useless ####... the virus will never get you right...? but no, you gotta flap your lips and tell other people what they should or shouldnt do... #### off you spineless ####...
    Jeeze, it really rustles my jimmies that you steal the air we all share.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast