Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thousands upon thousands of magazines, firearms and acc's in route to Canada

Looking forward to it. Plus the CAD is strengthening

Looking forward to it, thanks!
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

CGN Ultra frequent flyer G.Mitchell's Avatar
    Magpul M118 mags?
    Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.

Where’s the $25 usd flat rate shipping...did I mess up.lol.

The 25usd shipping is for shipping from US to CAD warehouse then you need to pay shipping to get it from the Canadian warehouse to your door. It seems what you ordered is either very big or very heavy very expensive to have those shipping cost (they insure your purchase fully through Canada post)

Quote Originally Posted by Helka View Post
    The 25usd shipping is for shipping from US to CAD warehouse then you need to pay shipping to get it from the Canadian warehouse to your door. It seems what you ordered is either very big or very heavy very expensive to have those shipping cost (they insure your purchase fully through Canada post)
    10-30 rounds magazines.... could be shipping to the Warehouse then to your door step?!? Haha WTF 1/4 the cost is shipping.I added 4 more mags and then needed a shipping quote because of the large order. Oh well. Thanks Irunguns for bringing in more stuff

Quote Originally Posted by zelly_101 View Post
    10-30 rounds magazines.... could be shipping to the Warehouse then to your door step?!? Haha WTF 1/4 the cost is shipping.I added 4 more mags and then needed a shipping quote because of the large order. Oh well. Thanks Irunguns for bringing in more stuff
    Wait and call them to adjust the shipping for you before you complete the order.

Does anyone know if the Magpul Hunter Stock accepts only The Proprietary 7.62 mags or if there is alternative mags that work. I know it's the AICS pattern but not sure if they are compatible with others. Tried to Google but no luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlen1172 View Post
    Does anyone know if the Magpul Hunter Stock accepts only The Proprietary 7.62 mags or if there is alternative mags that work. I know it's the AICS pattern but not sure if they are compatible with others. Tried to Google but no luck.
    Not 100%, but I can tell you that regular 7.62 pmags don’t work in hunter stocks. Different retention points
    Romans 13:4

Huzzah!

-Robbie L

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast