Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 123456789101222 ... LastLast

Thread: Firearms reform rumored release this week.

Quote Originally Posted by bdiddlez View Post
    where is the money for the buy back coming from? western Canada is in a crappy spot economically. and Eastern Canada has never really been a big money maker. And that is not even touching on the amount of money that has been spent and/or not received due to covid and rail blockades..... like what is going on within Canada its ridiculous.
    They should also be looking at banning decals..... because they had a huge part in what happened with the recent tragedy. Why do people who most likely have no knowledge on guns make gun laws..
    The scary thing is, with the explosive rate at which our government is printing money in unchequed bliss right now, what will the inflation punch be once the real economy settles.
    FAFO

It's important to note that this government is willing to consider nuking 45000 jobs in the industry and $8 billion a year in economic activity in the middle of the sharpest economic contraction.

Tells you exactly what to expect.

where is the money for the buy back coming from? western Canada is in a crappy spot economically. and Eastern Canada has never really been a big money maker. And that is not even touching on the amount of money that has been spent and/or not received due to covid and rail blockades..... like what is going on within Canada its ridiculous.
    They should also be looking at banning decals..... because they had a huge part in what happened with the recent tragedy. Why do people who most likely have no knowledge on guns make gun laws..
    I don’t think the timing is a coincidence. I’m expecting the hard financial times to be used as an excuse to either ban without providing a buyback or to change to a more affordable prohibit and grandfather option without seeming like he is backtracking on a promise.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bogusiii's Avatar
    Can't even march in protest. Boy oh boy are those stars lining up for the Liberals.

CGN Regular
    where is the money for the buy back coming from?
    They're going to tax you more, to pay you less than what is fair, to take away stuff you legally paid for (including GST).

Better grease up folks, it's going in rough and dry this time.

Zombiepocalypse Preparedness Center, Zombieville Center (Building 3, Munitions Storage)
    "similar to new zealand"

It's easy to be brave from a safe distance.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BlackWatch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin0119 View Post
    I don’t think the timing is a coincidence. I’m expecting the hard financial times to be used as an excuse to either ban without providing a buyback or to change to a more affordable prohibit and grandfather option without seeming like he is backtracking on a promise.
    I'm still hanging my hat on grandfathering but it's probably more wishful thinking.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

Perfect #### Storm : No public rallies/ protests permitted , Relying on the Gov for your Handouts as you have no job , Mass killing in NS , Jails are almost empty , No need to Pay anyone for any firearm :All funds are required to fight Covid-19 , and seemingly No Political Opposition to speak of on any of this … end of the Saga .

Quote Originally Posted by ARmike View Post
    "similar to new zealand"
    That would be the kind of shape they'd get mine in...I have no intention of my stuff being put to use by the RCMP.