Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3848505152535455565758

Thread: Firearms reform rumored release this week.

In 2000 Trump Was a Democrat. Things can change real quick in the world of politics. So what Peter McKay thought 20 years ago means very little.

Quote Originally Posted by anton520b View Post
    For those who think Peter MacKay would be better than Derek, read this article about MacKay's position on which firearms should be banned :

https://thepostmillennial.com/exclus...roposed-ban-on
    Agreed, MacKay is a power hungry sleasebag that will only give us lip service. Sloan means well, is very opinionated but not as polished as he should be. He’s a good shlt disturber but will never win a federal election as a leader. He’s my local MP and only showed up here in the last election after the electoral border was expanded to where he lives.

My vote is for Erin O’Toole without hesitation.
    The most asinine quote in Canadian history;
    A “fringe minority” in truckers convoy with “unacceptable views” “don’t represent Canadians”

What say you?

https://dailyhive.com/vancouver/firearms-prohibition-canada "The Canadian Firearms Program will be in touch will all license holders, and details on grandfathering and compensation will be announced once they have been decided.

Owners must then choose to be grandfathered in or surrender their firearms by the end of the amnesty period."

It’s a sad day for democracy.
    Last edited by bravo2058; 05-03-2020 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bush1 View Post
    Agreed, MacKay is a power hungry sleasebag that will only give us lip service. Sloan means well, is very opinionated but not as polished as he should be. He’s a good shlt disturber but will never win a federal election as a leader. He’s my local MP and only showed up here in the last election after the electoral border was expanded to where he lives.

My vote is for Erin O’Toole without hesitation.
    Yup! The lack of response from Mackay has made Lewis and O'Toole front runners for me.