Page 8 of 58 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161828 ... LastLast

Thread: Firearms reform rumored release this week.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gundoggy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by coltseries70 View Post
    I don’t need a buyout, negotiate green cards for the restricted firearms owners. Then we could take our net worth, homes and businesses with us. I’m so over this country.
    Immigration to USA suspended at this time. I am going to check if there's any exceptions to certain skills/professions that they do not have a sufficient supply of for their needs.
    Ultimately I agree with you. I have no wish to grow old, pay more taxes to, and die in this 5h!th0l3 country.

Zombiepocalypse Preparedness Center, Zombieville Center (Building 3, Munitions Storage)
    I bet the EE will be poppin' by the weekend.. Fire sales in the Black Rifle EE!
    Last edited by ARmike; 05-02-2020 at 05:14 PM.
    It's easy to be brave from a safe distance.

A city bus here ran into a lady a couple weeks back and unfortunately she died. By the liberals logic we should ban buses

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gundoggy View Post
    Immigration to USA suspended at this time. I am going to check if there's any exceptions to certain skills/professions that they do not have a sufficient supply for their needs.
    Ultimately I agree with you. I have no wish to grow old, pay more taxes to, and die in this 5h!th0l3 country.
    You got that right.
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDeadlyAccountant View Post
    Am I correct in recalling from Civics class that OIC cannot supersede legislation, and the AR-15 is restricted by legislation ... So that means the AR-15 can't be directly banned, correct?
    "Hold my cheap whiskey, and watch this!" - Billy Boy

Quote Originally Posted by bdiddlez View Post
    where is the money for the buy back coming from? western Canada is in a crappy spot economically. and Eastern Canada has never really been a big money maker. And that is not even touching on the amount of money that has been spent and/or not received due to covid and rail blockades..... like what is going on within Canada its ridiculous.
    They should also be looking at banning decals..... because they had a huge part in what happened with the recent tragedy. Why do people who most likely have no knowledge on guns make gun laws..
    Trudeau just gave away 9 billion dollars in a blink of an eye to students who will be forever grateful to him and will continue to vote for him and the Liberal party for generations to come, so to do a buyback that would cost a few billion dollars won't hurt him politically at all, unfortunately.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer The_Sicilian's Avatar
    And today, after 39 years of owning guns I bought my first bolt action this morning. Bad omen apparently.
    CCFR Member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ARmike View Post

we'll see who the true gunnutz are...... the ones sellin all their sh*t early have lost the battle already. happens....every....time.
    I am not selling FA.
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Undergiver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ARmike View Post

we'll see who the true gunnutz are...... the ones sellin all their sh*t early have lost the battle already. happens....every....time.
    By a fluke I sold my Franchi SPAS-12 about four months before it was banned. The guy I sold it to was a paramedic and he had to turn it in with no financial compensation.
    UCP member
    CPC member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Patt08's Avatar
    Another undemocratic move by the liberals. But their supporters will keep voting them in as long as the liberals continue giving them handouts. Liberal Canadians love their money for nothing and being looked after.
    |CCFR|