Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can't Say Enough...

Maybe it's not about forgetting, but about forgiving?
    I understand that you lost money and have hard feelings, I'm just not sure how long I'm supposed to hold a grudge against a company that has taken its lumps and hopefully learned from past mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by mullet maniac View Post
    Maybe it's not about forgetting, but about forgiving?
    I understand that you lost money and have hard feelings, I'm just not sure how long I'm supposed to hold a grudge against a company that has taken its lumps and hopefully learned from past mistakes.
    Yes you're right I'm not one to want to hold a grudge for the most part but I feel betrayed by one of our own people and it affected me and many that I know. When so many people are trying to take our guns away from us it's disheartening to know that it was one of our own. I should forgive especially after his apology but I'm having a hard time with it to be honest. Tough part is that I've met him and he is a good person and was always good to me. The damn rifles are expensive and very likable so it's hard to take a loss like so many have and probably still will.

Totally understandable.

CGN Regular
    I don’t work there, I judge transactions based on my experience and I have never written a review about a store before. I felt they deserved credit for exceptional service during these difficult times.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyair View Post
    Yes you're right I'm not one to want to hold a grudge for the most part but I feel betrayed by one of our own people and it affected me and many that I know. When so many people are trying to take our guns away from us it's disheartening to know that it was one of our own. I should forgive especially after his apology but I'm having a hard time with it to be honest. Tough part is that I've met him and he is a good person and was always good to me. The damn rifles are expensive and very likable so it's hard to take a loss like so many have and probably still will.
    Im with you,so much peoples want to take our right away we dont need one of our own community doing such move that at the end we are all paying for his actions.And yes me too i feel that the Swiss Arms is on that list today because of this act he did.

He did regret,he did apologize,but it's was too late he did it by being selfish and for that i will not forgetting nor forgiving him,period.

Quote Originally Posted by MitchCDN View Post
    I don’t work there, I judge transactions based on my experience and I have never written a review about a store before. I felt they deserved credit for exceptional service during these difficult times.
    Me too my sentiment exactly.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Me too my sentiment exactly.
    Us Manitobans must think alike

Quote Originally Posted by MitchCDN View Post
    Us Manitobans must think alike
    Lol "Friendly Manitoba"!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Lol "Friendly Manitoba"!
    Haha sometimes

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. I'll make sure Logan and his team get this note.

JR
    My pleasure.

Thank you again!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12