Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: My TENDA Experience

Quote Originally Posted by BC Guy View Post
    I have had my gun licence for over 40 years included restricted but have never purchased a restricted weapon

Until now ------ with advise from a friend I did it in this order

April 21/2020 I placed my order with Tenda

April 22/2020 I sent an email to the BC CFO with membership and purchase info

April 27/2020 Tenda sent me an email , transfer and RPAL approved

April 30/2020 Tenda shipped with tracking number

Of course i have no idea on the shipping time but I can say Tenda did everything as expected and couldn't ask for anything more

Thanks TENDA TEAM

Dave
    The shipping date of April 30th is that the in transit date when the courier has picked it up from Tenda, or is that the date the shipping label was created on?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FLYBYU44 View Post
    Did they pay you to post this review up Dave? My two orders through Tenda have both been my absolute worst experiences with a retailer. I am a pretty calm, laid back guy too.
    Not to bloody likely I would ever do that , I'd piss in their cornflakes but thats not what happened

As for the shipping I can only assume its being shipped , the email read -- "order complete and the tracking number is"

Dave

As for the shipping I can only assume its being shipped , the email read -- "order complete and the tracking number is"
    Dave
    When dealing with a normal business, you could make that assumption. With tenda, it's overly optimistic.

I really can't complain too much about them. Their customer service is about par for the course with most gun shops. Only thing I can say I was a little cheesed about was that the transfer was approved for about a week before I called them and asked what's up. Gun was mailed later that day. This was around the christmas/boxing day time, so I can understand if they were overwhelmed with orders.

CGN Regular
    I ordered on April 14, got a tracking number on the 21st, package stated to move on the 24th, delivered on 27th

Quote Originally Posted by Planetmail 12 View Post
    Curious what your point is here beyond chronologically highlighting the events that take place with all purchases, transfers & delivery of restricted firearms.

As for shipping times, there are many variables...who is the item shipped with - Canada Post or Courier and each has its own operating variables.

Patience now and enjoy the new restricted firearm when it arrives.
    Trying to get something free from Tenda

F U

Dave

I've only bought ammo from Tenda 2 or 3 times, and each time they were quick to ship it out and it got to me within a week. Can't comment on a firearms purchase with them though.

I have had my gun licence for over 40 years included restricted but have never purchased a restricted weapon

Until now ------ with advise from a friend I did it in this order

April 21/2020 I placed my order with Tenda

April 22/2020 I sent an email to the BC CFO with membership and purchase info

April 27/2020 Tenda sent me an email , transfer and RPAL approved

April 30/2020 Tenda shipped with tracking number

Of course i have no idea on the shipping time but I can say Tenda did everything as expected and couldn't ask for anything more

Thanks TENDA TEAM

Dave
    Hey good review Dave. Im gald to see a positive review for once on this site.
    I have purchased a ton of things with Tenda over the years and never once had an issue.
    Im starting to think bashing Tenda is just a CGN pastime.

I also had a good experience. I ordered a shotgun and got it in 11 days. I think its completely reasonable given everything that's happening.