Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: My TENDA Experience

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deadlydelta View Post
    Hey good review Dave. Im gald to see a positive review for once on this site.
    I have purchased a ton of things with Tenda over the years and never once had an issue.
    Im starting to think bashing Tenda is just a CGN pastime.
    Well you’d be wrong. Every time someone “bashes” Tenda it’s because they’ve had an issue with them. Far more than most dealers. Just because you’ve gotten lucky doesn’t mean others don’t have a right to complain about the poor service they’ve received and warn others.

Quote Originally Posted by BC Guy View Post
    F U

Dave
    Ha! Made me laugh.

Like the cut of your jib. I agree with the sentiment entirely.

I've had mostly good experiences with all the CGN dealers I've dealt with. Tenda has been positive.

Don't see the need to insult another member or dealer just to be a contrarian. Especially now.
    CCFR Member & CSSA Member • “Freedom is something that dies unless it's used.” - HST

Order submitted March 29th
    Email confirmation that info was sent to CFO Ontario
    (CFO going super slow)
    Email sent April 28th trying to get an update
    *no answer*
    Tried to call April 30th
    *no answer*
    Never bought a firearm from them before so im a little worried. I know CFO is going very slow but when I looked at my RCMP account, it says no transfers pending...

Make sure you are home when your firearm arrives...I bought one from tenda the other day, it was left leaning up against the front step of my house. I would have thought that would be an item that would require a signature!!! They were good to deal with though, just seemed weird to me, & I was fortunate that it wasn't lifted from my front step!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tarantola911 View Post
    (CFO going super slow)
    *no answer*
    Tried to call April 30th
    *no answer*
    Never bought a firearm from them before so im a little worried. I know CFO is going very slow but when I looked at my RCMP account, it says no transfers pending...
    Well as of today the RCMP are closed to gun transfers siting a update , which we believe to be the new laws coming in tomorrow , I would think there will be no answers till at least Monday but thats just a guess

I made my purchase before I joined this site and with all the TENDA negativity I might have not ordered through them , I dont believe anyone is complaining for no reason obviously there is something wrong

My post was my experience no more and no less

Dave

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by grabmech View Post
    Make sure you are home when your firearm arrives...I bought one from tenda the other day, it was left leaning up against the front step of my house. I would have thought that would be an item that would require a signature!!! They were good to deal with though, just seemed weird to me, & I was fortunate that it wasn't lifted from my front step!!
    It’s more of an issue with Canada Post than Tenda. Because of Covid 19, CP mail carriers are avoiding any direct contact with mail recipients. Just received a NR from a different dealer this week and it was a brutal experience. Not because of the dealer but because of CP.

As for Tenda, over a dozen orders for me with them over the past couple of years. Not a single thing wrong with any of them. I will continue to shop there without hesitation.

Hi BC guy, you have had your PAL for 40 years, but just joined CGN in April 2020 and have ZERO trade rate. ???

Quote Originally Posted by john523 View Post
    Hi BC guy, you have had your PAL for 40 years, but just joined CGN in April 2020 and have ZERO trade rate. ???
    Thats right never was involved in any gun forum , when i asked a friend about purchasing a handgun he lead me here , I have never sold a gun and still have all my purchases from my old cooey singles till now

Why do you find that strange ?

Dave

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarantola911 View Post
    (CFO going super slow)
    *no answer*
    Tried to call April 30th
    *no answer*
    See now this sounds about right when it comes to Tenda and their outstanding customer service......

Quote Originally Posted by grabmech View Post
    The post office doesn’t ask for signatures and some of the couriers are also doing it