Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: My TENDA Experience

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearson4 View Post
    You gotta remember that Tenda does ten times the business everyone else does though. I've had a few orders through them and had no problems. I use their prices as the standard when shopping because 9 times out of 10 they are the cheapest.
    On average, they're $5 cheaper on a $50 item and $50 cheaper on a $1000 dollar item. Big deal...
    I'll pay the difference and order from one of five other site sponsors off the top of my head that are just as big and who handle just as many orders or more...and do so with much better ordering/inventory accuracy and customer service.
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

Don’t know and care much about Tenda. But since you had been collecting for the last four decades and sold nothing, might share with us what milsurp you own and would like to sell?

Quote Originally Posted by BC Guy View Post
    Thats right never was involved in any gun forum , when i asked a friend about purchasing a handgun he lead me here , I have never sold a gun and still have all my purchases from my old cooey singles till now

Why do you find that strange ?

Dave

Last edited by Helsinki Cowboy; 05-01-2020 at 11:22 PM.
    Registration leads to confiscation .

Quote Originally Posted by .30/06 FTW View Post
    Well you’d be wrong. Every time someone “bashes” Tenda it’s because they’ve had an issue with them. Far more than most dealers. Just because you’ve gotten lucky doesn’t mean others don’t have a right to complain about the poor service they’ve received and warn others.
    Hahaha you just proved my point that bashing Tenda is a national CGN pastime. Ive had horrible dealing some of the dealers that people praise on here. Do I start a thread complaining and bashing that vendor becuase it didn't go exactly how I wanted it. Nope I dont. I act like a grownup and simply use my wallet do the talking. If you dont like Tenda than dont buy stuff from them.

Ordered my pistol early April .. nothing heard back yet! Been a month. I got my confirmations and notes sent to me but when I replied asking a question it went on deaf ears. I assumed it would take a month so we'll see what happens in the next few days.

I ordered a CZ pistol from them almost 2 months ago and still haven’t received it, or heard anything. No reply’s to emails or answering phone calls. 🛑

Canpar tracing email saying May 6 for delivery , we will see

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by GoodDoomguy View Post
    Don’t know and care much about Tenda. But since you had been collecting for the last four decades and sold nothing, might share with us what milsurp you own and would like to sell?
    Will let you know if I ever want to sell any , not now though

Dave

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearson4 View Post
    You gotta remember that Tenda does ten times the business everyone else does though. I've had a few orders through them and had no problems. I use their prices as the standard when shopping because 9 times out of 10 they are the cheapest.
    10x the business, 20x the issues.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deadlydelta View Post
    Hahaha you just proved my point that bashing Tenda is a national CGN pastime. Ive had horrible dealing some of the dealers that people praise on here. Do I start a thread complaining and bashing that vendor becuase it didn't go exactly how I wanted it. Nope I dont. I act like a grownup and simply use my wallet do the talking. If you dont like Tenda than dont buy stuff from them.
    I’ve had bad experiences with others as well. Difference being usually it gets dealt with before you have to take it online. Tenda’s communication is such garbage people are left with no other option.