Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: My TENDA Experience

CGN frequent flyer Somerset Bar's Avatar
    I think they are a company that is interested in making money. Period. Now there's nothing wrong with that, but people need to understand that they want your money, they don't want to talk to you. If you're okay with no communication, and weird shipping policies, then you're set to deal with them. Their prices are usually good, so look at it like a discount outlet, like aliexpress. I used to order stuff from aliexpress that would show up a year later. In fact the shipping was so horrible that almost every time I got a package wrapped in rice paper and bamboo string (happened), I almost always had forgotten what I had ordered. Compared to that, tenda is fantastic. It's all in your perception.
    Last edited by Somerset Bar; 06-03-2020 at 12:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Somerset Bar View Post
    I think they are a company that is interested in making money. Period. Now there's nothing wrong with that, but people need to understand that they want your money, they don't want to talk to you.
    I think it's more that it's a very busy place selling nationally but when you actually go there in person it's about as heavily staffed as a convenience store.

They can be tricky to get ahold of as they are always slammed with high volume orders,
    but they always fix any problems I’ve had, 99% of the time things are perfect, they have decent prices / sales and selection.

The odd time you may need a little patience, I personally have more patience than I do money, so will shop where the price is right.
    Phone them during the day.

They have better customer service than bass pro or princess auto or Canadian tire.

CGN frequent flyer
    No way... or at least kit in my personal experience. The ONLY guy who seems to m ow anything g about firearms at all is the one guy at the front.

CGN frequent flyer
    They have nowhere near the service of princess auto or bass pro. Those three companies are actually very different from one another.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789