Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: My TENDA Experience

I ordered a NR FA Saturday evening and I got my UPS tracking number this AM, can't complain about that.

*Edit- now I got notification that the gun I ordered is defective and would I like something else. Now not so pleased. I guess better to find out now than when it's in my hand.
    Last edited by Z06corvette; 05-17-2020 at 09:58 AM.

Since covid and all the bull shiz I've made 3 separate orders from Tenda. The first was a handgun and it made its way to me in B.C. in just under 3 weeks. The second was an assortment of ammo - buck/slugs, 223, x51 that arrived in 2 weeks. The third was a timney trigger and it came in under 2 weeks.

Guess I was lucky? I will definitely buy there again when the need/want arises.

Ordered Thursday, tracking with ups by Friday. ETA in a little over a week in BC. No complaints here.
    I've ordered multiple times from them with zero issues.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Been good to me!

Ordered a pistol March 14th, Still hasn't been processed!!!! Over 2 months now!!!! No email reply’s, no answering their phones!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by .30/06 FTW View Post
    Tenda’s communication is such garbage....
    This.....

FWIW, my only experience with Tenda was ordering some magazines that took over 6 weeks to arrive last year. They were advertised as 'in stock' on their website and because of the length of time it took for them to actually ship them it made me wonder if they were drop shippers. I tend to give CGN sponsors 'first kick at the cat' for firearms related purchases and this was my first order with Tenda and the experience didn't turn me off so much that I'd never want to deal with again but it also didn't put them near the top, either. Meh, YMMV...............
    Last edited by misfire; 05-17-2020 at 08:43 AM.
    “Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    -Jeff Cooper-

cz 512 mag magazines-ordered last Wed , del"d Friday

Ordered a light for a Glock and received last week, took I think 6 days from order to in hand, across the country. Works for me.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GerardSamija's Avatar
    My latest order from Tenda was a Chiappa Little Badger. No problems with their speed in processing the order. Some pretty messed up nonsense with UPS though, apparently driving the package around town for 4 full days before finally getting it to me on the morning of the 5th, and on delivery the guy being really annoyed about something and demanding to see ID. But that's not Tenda's fault. Still... wish they'd used Canpar like they did with my TNW ASR last year, as that went just fine.

Ordered a gsg-16 od and accessories yesterday evening. Just got a shipping notification and tracking number. It doesn't get any better that that!!