Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: My TENDA Experience

CANPAR drove around town with one of my orders for 3 days. Tracking kept saying out for delivery 3 days in a row

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Ive made several big orders thru tenda. Ive always gotten what ive ordered. Shipping is very slow but their prices are decent and the free shipping helps

I ordered a firearm on May 15th and still don't have it today on May 29th...very slow. My first order from them. Does not mean I would not order again....depending lol.

They shipped by UPS to me this time, much faster.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    For the most part, I have had very good service from Tenda - but trying to get them to respond to emails is another question.
    1944 - 18 year old men stormed the beaches of Normandy into almost certain death.
    2021 - 18 year old boys need a safe space because words hurt their feelings.
    2022 - 18 year old boys aren't sure what bathroom to use.

CGN Regular
    I've made more than twenty purchases from Tenda. I'd rate my experience as a 9/10. Yes, they do make mistakes and they do keep me waiting on some rarely cases. I'm fine with that. Human beings are not perfect.

Good
    The best season of the year is hunting season!

Tenda has been good. But I hate you gunnies and your 1 or 2 week transfers. Ontario sucks, ordered myself a shadow2 from tenda on April 4. Still waiting on transfer. I swear every time I buy restricted the wait time increases by a week
    Last edited by tylerwitz; 06-02-2020 at 11:37 PM.

I will never deal with them again. Bought a few things from them over the years, sent them an email in reference to my last order, no answer. I’ve now sent 4 emails, no answer.
    Never again.

Quote Originally Posted by riker View Post
    I will never deal with them again. Bought a few things from them over the years, sent them an email in reference to my last order, no answer. I’ve now sent 4 emails, no answer.
    Never again.
    Unfortunately I recently had a disappointing experience with them recently. Purchased a red dot sight from them and when it arrived it happened to be a lemon would not even turn on. Tenda has not responded to me sent a e-mail about a week ago no answer. So I contacted the manufacturer instead and explained. They understood and took care of me so I am happy.