Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Give Bill and Justin a Call

Business Member Rep

Give Bill and Justin a Call

Looking for something to do today?

If you can gather your thoughts, be polite and cordial and express your concerns regarding an alleged move towards more gun control - pick up the phone.

If you are wound up, put the phone down and take a deep breath...then gather your thoughts and call.

Plan your call in advance on a notepad. It helps.

Represent the community well. Now - go.

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 2.57.41 PM.jpg
Views: 4906
Size:  20.6 KB

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau,/Bill Blair
    House of Commons, Parliament Buildings,
    Ottawa, ON. K1A 0A6

Dear Prime Minister Trudeau,/Blair

The Government of Canada has recently announced that it intends to, yet again, ban more legal firearms from innocent firearms owners under the guise of enhancing public safety and security. I oppose any such action, on the grounds that, banning firearms, licensing owners, and classifying firearms is unnecessary and ineffective in deterring determined miscreants from misusing firearms in the commission of crime. Furthermore, your Liberal government has no justification to further restrict the freedom of innocent people.

For too long now, politicians and mass media has been scapegoating lawful firearms owners for criminal acts not of their making. Responsible citizens have complied with the gun control; however, we continue to face more restrictions that further institutionalizes our unjust and prejudicial treatment.

Whether willfully or by incompetence, our governments have often created bad laws that are unjust, ineffective, and purposely malign a targeted minority group, which is civilian firearm owners.

It is clear that there will come a time when those affected will express themselves in civil resistance and righteous indignation. Your government’s authoritarian actions have not only divided this great nation along regional lines, but they have also pitted neighbour against neighbour. This is not leadership, especially when the results are a deepening distrust of the government, waning faith in the rule of law, and the erosion of individual liberty and freedom.

It is obvious now that your Liberal government has a goal of advancing civil disarmament in Canada. Many people and groups have provided your government and others with evidence that demonstrates that our current gun control regime is a failure in having anything to do with providing public safety. Your comments and actions show that you have rejected this truth outright.

For years, we have provided evidence and information to your government, and your actions show that you are ignoring the facts. Even frontline Canadian police and security forces have openly rejected your misguided gun control ideology as ineffective, and yet you continue to hold to discredited policies. Gun control is based on the lie that it helps public safety – clearly, it doesn’t.

Using tax dollars to fund a firearms confiscation scheme is a waste of resources better spent on programs that would solve real problems and make Canada a better country. Consider spending Taxpayer’s money on funding poverty alleviation programs, supporting crime reduction efforts, providing additional police investigative resources, and funding additional health diagnostic equipment. These programs would actually help prevent crime and improve the lives of Canadians. We expect the cost of your gun confiscation program to exceed 2.5 billion dollars. Is that really the best allocation of our tax dollars? I think not.

Yours truly,
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

We're peons. Looked upon as no better than that denturist moron.

If you get Conrad Black to call, something might happen.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead

CGN Ultra frequent flyer HeadDamage's Avatar
    Left the top cockwomble a message not that he'll listen to it.
    Remember remember early December
    Coalition, treason and plot.
    I see no reason why coalition, treason
    Should ever be forgot...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chuckbuster's Avatar
    Not far enough north of Premier Orville Reddenbacher
    In addition to that, I would recommend your MP as well. I phoned my Liberal MP today...nobody picked up, so I left a message and a very detailed message outlining my concerns on his Facebook page.
    Look to your front! Mark your target when it comes.

We all signed a petition for this, 175,000 signatures I believe. Get off that fancy bus Tracy, do something about this bull####!....

Were is this petition now? Was it all a waste of time?

Apparently this dictator at the helm is unstoppable! Unbelievable! With a minority government?

Where is the Conservatives we all voted for? Where is the opposition party now?

Someone needs to grow some big ones!....
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

I’m still trying to wrap my head around on how he got re-elected. With Bill in there I feel that there is almost no point in trying to voice my concern; that man lacks any common sense. In multiple interviews he is challenged with facts & stat and he simply parrots the programmed liberal message. He shuts down any efforts for a conversation.

CGN Regular
    I left 2 messages. If each one of us would pick up the phone and voice their concerns they may give second thoughts to move forward. We have to have the numbers, a few of us won’t make much difference. You want to keep owning your guns, get on the bandwagon, call. I dare you too.

Done. 1 reasonable voicemail left at each number.
    Just a dude up in Canada that likes guns
    Have Faith. Have Freedom. Have Fun.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast