Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: RCMP site down until tomorrow afternoon....

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by The real Odie View Post
    Question for ya Wolverine supply to ask the RCMP. Where is bill getting these numbers from for the amount of non restricted firearms in circulation? I thought it was illegal to maintain a registry unless you live in Quebec?

Its like someone breaking the law to accuse another of breaking the law. Last I checked a court case would get tossed for this.
    I’m pretty sure they keep track of how much of what gets imported and not only talking about guns . I’m sure if u needed to know how much grain tonnage was imported last year , they would have that number somewhere

Also “ The RCMP Emergency Alert System “ is affected too until further notice......!!!!!
    Just sayin’ !!!!
    Keep Canada Tactical

this is just terrible...
    Proud member of CCFR and CSSA!!!

I hope it's just a system crash from the increase in purchases and transfers before tomorrow.
    Originally Posted by TheTooner
    I'd rather hunt and come home to eat Kraft Dinner than not hunt and get to eat meat.

Sux

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Juster's Avatar
    I'm sure the CFO's office in BC will be working overtime to make sure we all get our lowers transferred in time. They are probably working 16 hour days, if I know them as well as I think I do.
    Instead of being troubled by what is really evil, people make a big fuss over what is merely conventionally evil. -Diogenes

what happens if ive had a lower being transferred since the beginning of April? Do you think they will just cancel it? i assume i just lost money.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Phat Eagle's Avatar
    Convenient timing...

How many long gun's were imported yes, but not makes. To have a number on makes you would need a registry which would cost to much time and money for the government to create or justify to the public. The only legal footing they have is the province of Quebec's registry. Any long gun registry created or held onto after it's abolishment is by law illegal.

So where are these long gun numbers coming from that the liberal government has openly provided to the media? If these came from an illegal source to create a law, $hit should and will hit the fan as well anyone accused of owning a long gun in this list by the current government should be smiling because the liberal government have no leg to stand on in court because they broke the law.

Quote Originally Posted by lucas.c View Post
    It sucks feeling so helpless voiceless in times like these. Stay strong everyone. It seems like all we can hope for is a big mess for the liberals to deal with. I think it’s worth fighting this legally as much as possible. Especially given the fact that Legal firearm owners across the country are being penalized after a very sad mass shooting that really is irrelevant to Canadian gun control.
    Very good advice
    CCFR Member - Rifles and Reels shooting club - Sudbury Ontario

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast