Refunds

ARMS EAST

Regular
Business Member
Rating - 95.7%
20   1   2
Hello All,

Please note that if you have an order in with us for something we haven't shipped and now can't legally ship you, your order will be cancelled and refunded. No phone call or email is required to make this happen, and if you could let us work at this we'd appreciate it.

We actually have a fairly small daily refund limit from our merchant service, so we requested an increase in that. (And the nice lady was very understanding and quite disparaging of our 'leadership'.)

Depending on what they approve for daily refund limit increase, it might take us up to two weeks to get all this processed and completed, but we can and will. Your funds are safe.

So, please do give us up to 14 days to get through this. If everyone wants to call and talk about this situation and politics with us it will just slow the process down. You know we normally love to talk to our customers, but please, not for a little bit while we process refunds and this situation.

We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Sincerely,
Walter

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks very much for always being a great business to deal with. Im sad (and angry) that the stag 10 I ordered from you guys last week wont be coming as planned. When I spoke to you on the phone Walter, we had a little chat about the firearm culture here in Canada and when our conversation was done, you left me with a solid impression of your business and your staff. My wife very much looks forward to the refund (LOL), however I would rather have my stag that I never got around to owning.

Take care and best regards.

-Marc

i sent an email about returning an unused/never assembled receiver set. it's within the 30 day return window. this still possible? I'm bummed out.

Read the Wolverine post about their policy about returns of items in the mail. If one company does it I bet they all do

I was interested in a Geissele SMR, but looking at your site, I'm guessing that half or 2/3rd's of you sales is gutted now? The King doesn't realize what he's done to his subjects. Time for regime change.

I don't have anything in limbo but I really wish for the very best for your business. Thank you for years of great service!

I also want to know whether it is still available to return the receiver set only (the whole complete rifle is in the list) which was purchased couple days ago.

Considering some firearms have been transfered but not shipped and consignment firearms have to be returned to the owners something will have to get sorted out in the coming days.

Does anyone know the status of semi’s that haven’t (yet) been included in the ban? Can we still take them out for a pop? Sorry I’m posting this question here... it’s just I don’t want to draw attention to unbanned semi’s.

Back
Top Bottom