Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Short and sweet: I want an MS. What's the best/fastest way to get one?

Quote Originally Posted by drifter dave View Post
    ^About a year?
    RDSC said it was around a 6 week wait for this latest batch as of a late April when I last spoke with one of their guys

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Len One O View Post
    I feel like this could be made into a meme. “When she asks for an MS and you show up with an NEA”
    This is really funny

Nothing is safe. If I had a MS or any other NR rifle thats currently not on the list. I would sell it ASAP cause no way it doesn’t get added to the list down the road with the evergreen policy. I would not trust this government.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Last edited by jiffx2781; 05-18-2020 at 09:19 AM.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Quote Originally Posted by Hrcboy View Post
    Nothing is safe. If I had a MS or any other NR rifle thats currently not on the list. I would sell it ASAP cause no way it doesn’t get added to the list down the road with the evergreen policy. I would not trust this government.
    That’s exactly what the liberals want.

They want you to be afraid, they want you to stop buying guns, they want you to be submissive to their commands.

Even if it does get added to the list, it’s non-restricted, the police don’t know you own it and you don’t have to tell them..

Quote Originally Posted by Hrcboy View Post
    Christ. SMH

I bet you’re also the type to call the cops on your neighbours during covid because you thought you saw someone visit.

Now is the time to be buying, not selling

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    Seems greasy laws bring the best out of people.
    x2...
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post

The grabbers don't even have to try when people are so willing
    Poor Picard is getting a workout this weekend.
    "We are not the kind of country where politicians get to tell the police what to do in operational matters" - Trudeau in Munich, February 17 2020...

CF, CCFR, CSSA, NFA, JP, AF&AM

Quote Originally Posted by ColinD View Post
    Christ. SMH

I bet you’re also the type to call the cops on your neighbours during covid because you thought you saw someone visit.

Now is the time to be buying, not selling
    Okay Dr. Phil. You showed your true class there, don’t pretend you know me.... I’m not the enemy. Just saying if you paid $6000 for a MS and tomorrow OIC decides to put it on the list guess what you have a $6000 paper weight. Difference is this paper weight has to be locked up in a safe. At least paper weight can be displayed on the desk.

Canada is heading for a recession, WCS is trading around $10. The gov’t has essentially turn what was once a fairly liquid asset to potential nothing with ARs. The risk is apparent. I do not agree with your statement now is the time to buy and won’t be calling out your character just because I don’t agree with you ColinD.

Stay Safe and Stay Classy!

CGN Regular
    I don't get why everyone gets so upset if someone mentions a NR rifle not on the list or getting rid of them. It's not like the MS or SLR is some well kept secret. You act like the rcmp is going to stumble across a post and be like "jackpot! Another NR rifle I've never heard of" plus he said he would sell them which means another owner has them, he wouldn't be handing them in so I don't really see the problem. Also about the time to buy, for the current prices I dont think so. For $5-6k for a MS or SLR I'll try a different platform or wait until something new comes out. I understand people capitalising on the situation but the price increase is enough for a lot of people to consider other options.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast