Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Short and sweet: I want an MS. What's the best/fastest way to get one?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer infidel29's Avatar
    I'm a cheap fvkker so I wouldn't pay $6000 for any gun at any time no matter how well built. Too rich for my blood, too many hours of life energy spent on something the fvkktards in power can prohibit any time they want.
    Pump actions speak louder than words.

Do you remember how hard the Liberals fought to keep the registry?
    Now you know why. - Dexter Morgan

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    I think they were balking at the willingness to drop to one's knees and surrender. We need to maintain out dignity but also not gouge each other. It is the Liberal way to find a way to profit off a calamity.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrcboy View Post
    Okay Dr. Phil. You showed your true class there, don’t pretend you know me.... I’m not the enemy. Just saying if you paid $6000 for a MS and tomorrow OIC decides to put it on the list guess what you have a $6000 paper weight. Difference is this paper weight has to be locked up in a safe. At least paper weight can be displayed on the desk.
    Any gun you own can happily sit on a desk to weigh down some paper. It's just when you leave the house that they need to be secured

Yeh funny, but it’s not the RCMP or any firearm expert that will bring the next round of NR banning, it’s the special interest anti-firearm groups who pull the marionette strings of the liberal party. Most of those people currently couldn’t tell an M14 from a Snider Carbine, so let’s not spell it out. Seriously, lose lips sink ships, so clam up. Let them go back to petting tigers.

Quote Originally Posted by matm View Post
    I don't get why everyone gets so upset if someone mentions a NR rifle not on the list or getting rid of them. It's not like the MS or SLR is some well kept secret. You act like the rcmp is going to stumble across a post and be like "jackpot! Another NR rifle I've never heard of" plus he said he would sell them which means another owner has them, he wouldn't be handing them in so I don't really see the problem. Also about the time to buy, for the current prices I dont think so. For $5-6k for a MS or SLR I'll try a different platform or wait until something new comes out. I understand people capitalising on the situation but the price increase is enough for a lot of people to consider other options.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwater View Post
    Yeh funny, but it’s not the RCMP or any firearm expert that will bring the next round of NR banning, it’s the special interest anti-firearm groups who pull the marionette strings of the liberal party. Most of those people currently couldn’t tell an M14 from a Snider Carbine, so let’s not spell it out. Seriously, lose lips sink ships, so clam up. Let them go back to petting tigers.
    Exactly this. The problem isn't the RCMP, its the anti-gun groups who would throw a tantrum if they found out these domestic "assault rifles" are still allowed.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by TopShelf97 View Post
    Exactly this. The problem isn't the RCMP, its the anti-gun groups who would throw a tantrum if they found out these domestic "assault rifles" are still allowed.
    No, the RCMP are still a major problem/ Their brass are puppets and they continuously over-reach, abuse people, and are extremely incompetent. And the final straw will be if they enforce this stupid ban.
    f:P

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Someone created the list. It was those who management the FaRT database. So yes, we know who the problem is. They must be fired when those departments closed. Disbanding the entire rotten political organization is overdue.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234